Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

F1ngers wrote: »
    Mine was cancelled before the download had finished.

Now I think about it, so did I -

I tried activating as my primary PS4 and restore licences and the lock is still there... :-(

Not long to go now -

Deep Breaths everyone!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Fieldog wrote: »
    Not long to go now -

Deep Breaths everyone!

Was all set for this, then my mate shouts out for beers.
    Got to drink beers - priorities.

Im sick at home, no beers for me, will have to make and do with a load of munch from the shop.... :)

Your putting the goo on me though.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Im sick at home, no beers for me, will have to make and do with a load of munch from the shop.... :)

Your putting the goo on me though.... :p

Pricks :mad:
    This is going live at Six tonight yeah?

Damn it, I've to leave for work at 6:45 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Soon™

Man this day is really dragging on!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Dunno if these will work for the beta but here are 17 collector's cards codes that can be redeemed on bungie.net .
    http://destiny.gamepedia.com/Trading_Cards

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Dunno if these will work for the beta but here are 17 collector's cards codes that can be redeemed on bungie.net .
    http://destiny.gamepedia.com/Trading_Cards

They might. I input them into the same area you do with your beta key and they are added to your codes list.

• jaxdasher wrote: »
    They might. I input them into the same area you do with your beta key and they are added to your codes list.
    Jax wats the handiest way of getting the beta code? Wouldnt mind a session tomorrow night on psn if you have it. See if we can round up tok9 also.

I haven't even played the ps4 yet :o

Edit: NM Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I went ballsout and dwnloaded the 15gig from ps4 store I have the beta icon on dashboard but get an error wgen I press start on it

• Advertisement

No Email from Bungie yet but should be at the stroke of the hour if the Alpha was anything to go by, they better not be staggering out this launch, lol....

I went ballsout and dwnloaded the 15gig from ps4 store I have the beta icon on dashboard but get an error wgen I press start on it
    It wont launch until bungie turns on servers at 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Can you join more than 1 clan? also just waiting for my codes to show on the bungie site

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Can you join more than 1 clan? also just waiting for my codes to show on the bungie site

Think you could on the Alpha....

Not sure about Beta

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I'm the same. Sitting here waiting.

• Niska wrote: »
    For those thinking of preorderng from Amazon:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rorywan2

Where are you guys downloading the beta file from?
    I have my key, waiting for my code but i will still have to download the bloody thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

rorywan2 wrote: »
    I have my key, waiting for my code but i will still have to download the bloody thing.

Pre-ordering off PSN allows you to DL it early. I've had it finished 3 days ago. Just waiting activation now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Just sent in a request to yer clan there lads.

Rossi_IRL is the ps4 name

If you preordered destiny from the psn store the beta would download straight away. You then just cancel the pre order

• Advertisement

yikes.. no fun for me tonight then. The whole thing will probably crash at 6.

yikes.. no fun for me tonight then. The whole thing will probably crash at 6.

If the beta is as solid as the alpha I'd say it will be fine, Bungie know what they are doing...

If the beta is as solid as the alpha I'd say it will be fine, Bungie know what they are doing...

Nah, I meant downloading the bloody thing from PSN. I played the Alpha, was pretty impressed.

I messed up by not downloading this from PSN earlier, I'm sure it's gonna take days..

:(

PSN experiencing high volume at the moment due to people logging in ahead of beta

And the Bungie site is up and down..

Nah, I meant downloading the bloody thing from PSN. I played the Alpha, was pretty impressed.

I messed up by not downloading this from PSN earlier, I'm sure it's gonna take days..

:(

I have 1.7mb broadband and have been downloading since sunday( standby download from mid day to midnight). Only finished downloading today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,574 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Codes are up, got 2 spare for ps4, pm me if you want one

I have 1.7mb broadband and have been downloading since sunday( standby download from mid day to midnight). Only finished downloading today

I'm screwed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Still says "cannot start application".... Come on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

I can't get onto the bungie website ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement