Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 A Side Football

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

We are short tonight lads. Does anyone fancy a game at 8pm on UL's new pitches?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

Are ye cancelling till next week if we dont get numbers? I have confirmed on teamer im free tonight :)

right now we have 12, 10 on teamer and two more one of the lads is bringing. if we have 14, we would be fine, so for now, we will keep it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wallack

Well, anyway, if someone is going to play today or this weekend and is looking for an extra player, I'm totally free, I'm alone for the moment in Ireland so I have plenty of time to play!

Anyone fancy a game at 8pm in UL tonight lads? We are 1 short for 6 a side or 3 for 7 a side.

• Advertisement

We are starting to get some more new faces recently lads and the numbers are starting to improve again, it is great that we have been able to keep this going throughout the summer.

We are moving from 8pm back to 9pm on Thursday nights for the moment as its much cooler at that time, especially with the weather we have been getting and we are expecting to get for the next week or two!

If anyone else is interested in joining in on Thursday nights for a game, send me a pm and I will add you to the teamer notification. We play on the new 3G pitches out in UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Any of the games still going ? Or anyone have a 5/6/7 a side game that needs a few more names?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭Hooked

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Any of the games still going ? Or anyone have a 5/6/7 a side game that needs a few more names?

Howdy A2LUE42! We've a regular game of indoor Thursdays at 8. It's out in clonlara. 2 spots available this week... Drop us a PM with your email if you want in. Cheers.

A2LUE42, There are still games on Tuesday and Wednesday at 7 I think. I haven't been able to play in awhile as the time doesn't suit me at the moment but I can pass your number on to Kevin if you like and he will include you on teamer for the invites. Send me a PM if interested!

Advertisement