Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 A Side Football

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

yeah i am living in town by the park, If someone was driving out anywhere from town I could meet them...

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭OnlyGotOneSong

jamesoc85 wrote: »
    yeah i am living in town by the park, If someone was driving out anywhere from town I could meet them...

James some of us will be coming from town.I wont be there next thursday but could get one of the other guys to collect u.Have sent you a text there.If you were able to meet at the top of William Street somewhere that would be best

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

I've PM'd Tony, but I'd be interested in joining in from next week. Because of work, the later the better suits me and Thursdays are best, Tuesdays are good as well. I'll see you all next week if ye'll have me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

I would love a game! i play tuesday but free the rest of the week. Msg me back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Hi lads, I'd also be very interested in playing if ye still have a space? My two house mates would also b up for it if ye need numbers!
    Drop me a pm if there's a place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 AnLuArC

I'd like to join too, if you have place for one more.
    Please send a pm. Tnx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Sorry Alan and AnLuArc,

We are after filling up very fast and we already have 17 people. I didn't expect it to take off as well as it has numbers wise!
    I can put you down on a list to send an invite if we are short numbers if you like. PM me to let me know if that would suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

Hey, if anyone is driving though town tonight heading out for football I could do with a lift...

Great game last night lads! It finished 3 - 1. I was a bit surprised with the numbers. On Teamer, 14 had accepted and I knew 2 more that were coming but we ended up with 10 v 9. I was surprised with the amount of space you still had, it made for a very nice game, some nice football was played. I wont be there next week as im away with work until the end of the week but I will get John to organise it.

I would love 8 v 8 or 9 v 9 every week if we get the numbers but if we occasionally have 10 v 10 after what I saw last night, I personally wouldn't have a problem, I thought it was an excellent game!

tony1980 wrote: »
    Great game last night lads! It finished 3 - 1. I was a bit surprised with the numbers. On Teamer, 14 had accepted and I knew 2 more that were coming but we ended up with 10 v 9. I was surprised with the amount of space you still had, it made for a very nice game, some nice football was played. I wont be there next week as im away with work until the end of the week but I will get John to organise it.

I would love 8 v 8 or 9 v 9 every week if we get the numbers but if we occasionally have 10 v 10 after what I saw last night, I personally wouldn't have a problem, I thought it was an excellent game!

Just to add to the above.From next week onwards i think its best if everybody who is available to play confirms on Teamer.We need to have definite numbers of people who are playing and we also dont want to end up with odd numbers as that ruins the game.If you havent been added to teamer then PM myself or tony1980 your name, email address and mobile number and we will add you.I will bring with me a list of names next week that have confirmed on Teamer that they are available and these are the people that will play the game.We need to manage the numbers as i think 8 v 8 is probably the max we should be playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 killers85

well lads...new to limerick and looking to play a bit of soccer to keep me active. if you are short numbers let me know.
    cheers

Anybody fancy a game tonight (Thursday)in UL at 9?few spots available if anyone is interested.give me a shout 087-9103177

If anybody is interested in a game this Thursday the 14th March in UL at 9 let me know.Few spots available.Drop me a text 087-9103177

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lads, what's the standard like? I'm looking for a game but am coming back from a pretty bad ankle injury, and would like to play a game where I know I'm not going to get the legs kicked off me!

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lads, what's the standard like? I'm looking for a game but am coming back from a pretty bad ankle injury, and would like to play a game where I know I'm not going to get the legs kicked off me!

Have sent you a PM there.

Couple of spaces tonight lads if anyone fancies a game. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 oz2013

I'd be interested in a game if you are ever short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Humdmale

I haven't played for a long long time but I'd be up for a game ... evenings or weekends normally suit.

There are some spaces for our match tonight at 9 on the new pitches in UL, if anyone is interested, send me a pm.

If anyone wants a game tonight in UL on the new Astro pitches at 9 pm,there are a few spaces available in our game.Drop me a PM if interested.

• Advertisement

Anyone interested in a game of footy tonight(Thurs MAy 16th) in UL on the new pitches at 9?Drop me a text or call on 087-9103177.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭aaronosiochain

Hi lads,

There are 4 spots remaining for the 32 team tournament this Saturday the 25th. You can register a team online or by contacting me here.

http://limerick2mongolia2013.com/events/5-a-side-soccer-tournament/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 telloscooby

hey, is this still going on through the summer? i'd be interested in playing

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wallack

I would also be interested in playing. I'm not really good (I'm bad actually XD) but I really would like to play some matches, don't care if 7, 11 or 5 ... and except gk any position is ok for me.

Send me a pm with your details their lads, phone number and email address. I will pass on the details of the time and day, etc via pm and add you to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Anyone interested in playing on the outdoor Astro pitches in UL this evening at 8 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Charity Soccer Tournament in aid of Alzheimer Society of Ireland.anyone interested in a charity event on sunday. teams can register on the day before 12.45 kickoff at 1pm

5-a-side Tournament & Family Fun Day. Seanchoill Sports Complex. 30th June 2013.

Football: €70 per team. 7 players per squad. Advantages for teams incl. female payers. No cash prizes but tropies for the winning teams

End of School Fun Day: Activities for all the family! Barbecue

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

Well lads is anyone looking for two extra players? we can play any night of the week. Just want to get active and get back into 5aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

twistyj wrote: »
    Well lads is anyone looking for two extra players? we can play any night of the week. Just want to get active and get back into 5aside.

Send a pm to tony1980 with your details. phone number and email address. he can add you to the teamer invite.

• Advertisement

PM your details lads and I will add both of you to the teamer notification.

Advertisement