Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jaja321

mood wrote: »
    Why take vitamin b6 and vitamin b complex? Would you not be getting too much b6?

It works for me, and what was advised to me. It may not work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kikidi

Femeze by nature aid are fantastic. They really worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

mood wrote: »
    Why take vitamin b6 and vitamin b complex? Would you not be getting too much b6?

Vitamin B is water soluble so you just excrete what you don't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 siobhanlleher

I have suffered badly in the past with PMS.

One of the main things that helps is exercise. This is particularly helpful for pains. Even if it's done the first two weeks of the month it can help when your period comes.

I haven't done this in a while but Yoga is also very helpful for pains and emotional symptoms.

Agnus Castus is Very helpful. In particularly, for breast tenderness and that overall bleugh feeling.

Taking pain killers two days before your period arrives can really help the pains too. I worry about this one though because sometimes it can be late and your taking painkillers for a number of days. The build up in your system really works though.

Calcium for the last two weeks of the cycle...the jury is out on this one because I have just started.

I'm really into psychology and I sourced a 60 page psychological self help booklet for PMS from a psychologist in Austrailia. I have it on PDF so if anyone wants a copy let me know.

Advertisement