Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving in with my boyfriend..

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sometimes we stay up too late to watch sports we don't understand.

Not just men that are guilty of that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Not just men that are guilty of that :pac:

So I take it I am not the only one trying to make heads and tails of the Superbowl :D:pac:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    So I take it I am not the only one trying to make heads and tails of the Superbowl :D:pac:

I'm watching it and can't help but think that rugby is a far superior and far more entertaining sport altogether :pac:

It's simple really.

First you start off with a seemingly random trivia question posed to one of the players. (In the episode the question is What is the capital of Columbia?)
    If the contestant gets the answer right, they can either pass a turn to the other contestant or pick a "Wicked Wango Card". This apparently just means that you get another completely random trivia question.
    You spin the "Wheel of Mayhem" to go up the Ladder of Chance. When Ross spins the Wheel of Mayhem, he inexplicably has to hold his breath until the clue is read.
    You can use an "Angel Pass" for a free turn if you have one.
    At some point the contestant is offered a question or a "Google Card". These cards can be good or bad. One that Chandler gets allows him to steal all of Ross's points. The next one he gets causes him to lose the game.
    Certain trivia questions come with a "Backwards Bonus" where the contestant gets bonus points for saying the correct answer backwards.
    At some point you can opt to go up the "Ladder of Chance" to the "Golden Mud Hut". You have to select the number of rungs you want.
    Choosing the wrong rung on the Ladder of Chance can lead to an encounter with the "Hungry Monkey" which apparently makes you loose your turn.
    There is a "Time Turtle" keeping track of the time it takes contestants to answer.
    The "Super Speedy Speed Round" is Bamboozled's answer to a lightning round. You get a series of questions posed.
    A contestant is eligible for a "Hopping Bonus" during the Super Speedy Speed Round if they answer all questions while hopping up and down on one foot. The catch: You have to switch legs between questions or you lose your Hopping Bonus.
    Apparently if you opt for a Google Card and get "Bamboozled", it means that you lose the game.
    You go past the Mud Hut through the "Rainbow Ring" to get to the "Golden Monkey"; you yank his tail and boom! You’re in "Paradise Pond"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Keep up your own life and separate hobbies etc.

Don't complain if he puts one green and one blue towel in the bathroom. Matching towels seriously doesn't matter!!

Work out your finances early on.

Don't leave the hair straighteners plugged in!! (Married over 25 years and this drives me nuts!!)

Buy air fresheners :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭womandriver

johnayo wrote: »

Oh! does that mean your both sleeping in the same bed. The Bishop shall not be happy.:eek:

Ssshhhh we haven't told him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Some great advice. Money is really important. Get a method of paying bills and how much you both pay sorted straight away. Be sure and try and save too. You never know when circumstances change and one of you may have to be supported for a while.

The most important thing is to enjoy it :D. There will be a few small annoying things but you will get that with anybody you live with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

try and get out for a night with your friends once every few weeks or when you can and your bf the same... and try get out as a couple once every so often... the last thing you want is date night being a trip to the supermarket together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Sadderday wrote: »
    the last thing you want is date night being a trip to the supermarket together.

Hmmm frolicking in the freezer aisle ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

fenris wrote: »
    Hmmm frolicking in the freezer aisle ....

oh yeah, the things you can do with goosefat

• Advertisement
Advertisement