Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealing with rejection

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

happened me once or twice and ive learned that going out getting with every tom dick and harry isnt the answer

my advice is to join a gym/get in shape/fit

avoid hooking up with the opposite sex for a few months and get comfortable with being on your own and being happy on your own.

improve yourself basicallly. You shouldnt need to be with someone to be happy in yourself!

be proud of who you are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

happened me once or twice and ive learned that going out getting with every tom dick and harry isnt the answer

my advice is to join a gym/get in shape/fit

avoid hooking up with the opposite sex for a few months and get comfortable with being on your own and being happy on your own.

improve yourself basicallly. You shouldnt need to be with someone to be happy in yourself!

be proud of who you are :)

ygoing out is good but yeah i probably should wait maybe 2-3 months lol

gym is good too :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I've deleted a load of off topic posts that do not belong in the Ladies Lounge.
    Tomthetank sums it up
    tomthetank wrote: »
    I thought that drivel that you posted was pretty off-topic in the first place tbh, and didn't have a place in a thread like this except to make women feel worse about how men think of them,

As for...
    shane9689 wrote: »
    i didnt realise this was the ladies lounge.
    The title at the top of the page, the title at the top of the window, etc. There are a few clues. Try reading before posting.

No more PUA nonsense on this thread. BTW the Gentlemen's Club has banned all talk of it, as has PI and RI, so I'd not be posting there along these lines either.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement