Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technic summer sets

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Received confirmation that mine is shipped also.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

Received confirmation that mine is shipped also.

Me too, and I had ordered it on the 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

0:55 represents a few evenings of enjoyment while building this. Have never enjoyed making a Lego set so much. The level of detail in it is incredible! Really like the look of the B model so am already tempted to have a go at that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

g0g wrote: »

0:55 represents a few evenings of enjoyment while building this. Have never enjoyed making a Lego set so much. The level of detail in it is incredible! Really like the look of the B model so am already tempted to have a go at that!!!
    Cool video, however rookie mistake, I always make the B model first then make the A model and keep it built like that, however for this model I prefer the B model so I'll do it the reverse, make A first then B and keep it like that. Once I buy the set that is.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement