Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

After seeing Utd's back 4 my post earlier of over 0.5 cards for Utd @4/6 is looking better by the min

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

It was one of those very lucky days when all your bets come in :)

For today, I've gone with a small bet on Under 148.5 in Poitiers vs Nancy (French Basketball) @ 1.78

it's a HUGE game for both teams, Poitiers have to win (preferably by 7 points or more) or else they'll be officially relegated, it's a do or die situation for them. As for Nancy, they can secure survival with a win tonight. If this were a football game I'd take unders without hesitating but I don't follow basketball so I don't know if big games are usually underish... I've read that Monday evening games are hardly ever overish games, and the Poitiers coach said they will try to control the rythm of the game, I don't know much about basketball but I'm pretty sure that means they're gonna keep the ball as much as possible... and the corresponding fixture went under 148.5

Think this bet is safe already

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Fitzcal wrote: »
    After seeing Utd's back 4 my post earlier of over 0.5 cards for Utd @4/6 is looking better by the min

Thank you Evra
    Easy money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Fonze07 wrote: »
    Cheers, just read it. Why Crusaders to beat Cliftonville? Neither team have anything to play for. Cliftonville already have the league in the bag

Crues have beating Cliftonville to play for. Trust me, they want to this season! Current score 2-0.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Munster46 wrote: »
    I went for a treble of
    Man united
    Steau Bucharest
    Monaco
    Pays out at about 3/1

Steau let you down there!!!!!!!!!.....No idea why, but i stuck them in my bet!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

alfalion wrote: »
    For the title no.20 tonight going with van percie (20) and 2-0 score cast and van percie to score 2 or more

Well half time half right , just wish I took paddy power sp 14-1 for a hat trick

deadeye187 wrote: »
    Steau let you down there!!!!!!!!!.....No idea why, but i stuck them in my bet!!!!:eek:

Deranged defender scored a corker of an OG header with ten minutes to go. No idea why, but tbh, you'd be wondering about was he bought off, they way he did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Crusaders to beat Cliftonville tonight lads most bookies have removed it

Sorry for late notice

get in there :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

For today, I've gone with a small bet on Under 148.5 in Poitiers vs Nancy (French Basketball) @ 1.78

Boom! it finished with 128 points! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Well in Las good stuff :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭DominicKid

Please Man United 2 More Corners...

Deranged defender scored a corker of an OG header with ten minutes to go. No idea why, but tbh, you'd be wondering about was he bought off, they way he did it.

lol...would not surprise me!...nearly money....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Just in didn't see the Utd game.Villa had the same amount of shot's attempted and on target,Were they any good or were they all long shot's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭JLoftus

JLoftus wrote: »
    United win with Under 3.5 goals 5/4

Double with a straight Sligo win 2.44/1

Double Lands :D

deadeye187 wrote: »
    lol...would not surprise me!...nearly money....

He was in front of his attacker, and it would have hit him on the chest had he not ducked down and angled a header into the bottom left corner past the perplexed keeper. Very dodgy imho.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,686 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Utd to win and 5 or more total goals at 5/2 for me tonight.

I reckon both teams will score and Utd will do what they haven't really done this year and find the back of the net quite a few times as they will want to win the league in style.

Also on Cork City at 13/5. They will surely not leave in another late goal tonight. Fantastic weather, big crowd expected and rovers are in town - great price I think.

Loads of chances but only 3 goals in Utd game - really should have been more.

As for City - scored in the last few minutes to go 2-1 up and conceded with the last kick of the game - so close and yet :(

He was in front of his attacker, and it would have hit him on the chest had he not ducked down and angled a header into the bottom left corner past the perplexed keeper. Very dodgy imho.

LOL..that does sound dodgy! They are top by 15pts in the lge and was thinking they would at least win that game, if not win it well!..

• Registered Users Posts: 54,045 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bayern v Barca

I really fancy Javi Martínez to get booked tomorrow. I remember his days in Spain and he always got booked against Barca. I think time repeats it self more often than not

I also fancy over 4.5 Barca corners @ 5/6. I dont like betting on those odds but I cant really say no to it. Bayern cant go guns blazing in this match. I think it will be a timid afair and barca will have their fair share of shots on goal

The f**** pp just created a lost stake on my account as they thought man united didnt get 4+ corners which they actually got 5 i checked flashscore.com. They trying to scam me or something?...

My bet was a fiver for:
    Man United -4 Corners
    Real Zaragoza Double chance
    Monaco to win
    DNB For hibernian

Just waiting for real zaragoza

your bet lost

you had -4 handicap corners

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    your bet lost

you had -4 handicap corners

I didnt?
    I betted united to get more than 4 corners...

Next time type the bet right

There's a bit of a difference between -4 and +4

Did you think of using pp livechat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    No Ferdinand or Vidic. I'd be inclined to go along with the view Utd will concede now.
    Having a bit on benteke anytime and a much larger bet on Utd -1 at 6/10

2 big bets in two days and my great year continues. Some great games in CL 2mrw :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

DominicKid wrote: »
    The f**** pp just created a lost stake on my account as they thought man united didnt get 4+ corners which they actually got 5 i checked flashscore.com. They trying to scam me or something?...

My bet was a fiver for:
    Man United -4 Corners
    Monaco to win
    DNB For hibernian

Yes I'm sure paddy power are scamming you for €5 !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

DominicKid wrote: »

My bet was a fiver for:
    Man United -4 Corners
    Monaco to win
    DNB For hibernian

-4 corners and over 4 corners aren't the same thing. It would have been over 3.5 corners anyway, they don't usually offer over 4 corners. Post a screencap of the bet and we'll tell you pretty quickly if it's a mistake or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

^^^ Zaragoza lost so it doesn't matter

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    small bet on Man u/Sligo/Chelmsford. No time for research so only a small bet

get in. How my other bet on over 3.5 goals in the man U game didn't come in I'll never know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Headshot wrote: »

I also fancy over 4.5 Barca corners @ 5/6. I dont like betting on those odds but I cant really say no to it. Bayern cant go guns blazing in this match. I think it will be a timid afair and barca will have their fair share of shots on goal

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bayern-munich-v-barcelona/barcelona-shots-on-target

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

alfalion wrote: »
    Well half time half right , just wish I took paddy power sp 14-1 for a hat trick

This was 12/1 at the ground. Looked at but thought it was a no hope.

• Advertisement

Austria! wrote: »

What am i suppose to be seeing?

Edit

Now I see what it's about. I thought it was supposed to be better odds on my bet lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement