Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭JLoftus

United win with Under 3.5 goals 5/4

Double with a straight Sligo win 2.44/1

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

United over 0.5 cards @4/6

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

A game a day accumulator:

Champions League - Bayern Munich v Barcelona - Bayern Munich To Win Or Draw 'Double Chance' - 1.37 (Ladbrokes)

Champions League - Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Both Teams To Score - 1.57 (Bet365)

Europa League - Basel v Chelsea - Over 1.5 Goals - 1.33 (Bet365)

2.80 (Ladbrokes)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Anyone know why Bayern went from 13/10 to 6/5 for the win?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Bayern impressive at the weekend and Casillas-related tension in Madrid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

francie81 wrote: »
    Anyone know why Bayern went from 13/10 to 6/5 for the win?

They are still 13/10 with Paddy Power and Ladbrokes.

Bayern Munich have won 18 of their last 19 matches in all competitions, with the solitary defeat coming against Arsenal in the Champions League round of 16 second leg.

Bayern Munich have lost just one of 20 previous home encounters against Spanish opponents (W14, D5, L1).

Bayern have won three of their six previous meetings with Barcelona in European competition (W3, D2, L1).

Barcelona have only won two of their last eight away games across all competitions (W2, D4, L2).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭DominicKid

This Is My €5 for tonight.

Real Zaragoza DOUBLE CHANCE - 4/6
    Monaco to win - 1/2
    Man United -4 Handicap Corners - 10/11
    Hibernian Draw No Bet - 10/11

Good Luck Everyone Tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Not that I'm a big follower of the Swiss challenge league but I noticed bellinzona and aarau are both playing tonight in the only two games in the league. At the moment its a head to head between those two teams for the title so neither can afford to lose. They must win, especially Aarau who have played 1 less game and are trying to defend the little lead they have.

Just from checking coral (could be better odds with defferent bookies) Aarau are 4/9 to beat a fairly weak lugano team at home. Bellinzona are 5/6 against a relatively strong Wil but their form and need to win should push them over the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Magher any line ups for Clifftonville?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I'm not magher but...

Nine changes from the side which beat Coleraine just over 48 hours ago, including first ever starts for Gerard Reynolds and Johnny McMurray.

REDS XI: Brown, Caldwell, Donnelly, Lynch, Stuart, Cosgrove, McVeigh, Knowles, McGonnell, McMurray, Reynolds.

• Advertisement

I'm not magher but...

Nine changes from the side which beat Coleraine just over 48 hours ago, including first ever starts for Gerard Reynolds and Johnny McMurray.

REDS XI: Brown, Caldwell, Donnelly, Lynch, Stuart, Cosgrove, McVeigh, Knowles, McGonnell, McMurray, Reynolds.

Don't mind once u have the info lol cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

What are your bets for tonight Las?

Fonze07 wrote: »
    What are your bets for tonight Las?

Crusaders and under 148.5 in the French basketball game.

Crusaders and under 148.5 in the French basketball game.

Poitiers V Nancy??

Poitiers V Nancy??

yes, I posted about that game on the previous page.

edit: not the previous one anymore lol

Benteke backers should be well in Jones and Evans at CB looks like SAF wants too win the league at Arsenal no doubt RVP has been having a word in his ear :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

It was one of those very lucky days when all your bets come in :)
    For today, I've gone with a small bet on Under 148.5 in Poitiers vs Nancy (French Basketball) @ 1.78

Someone would usually make a comment about this being a bet in an incorrect thread,But with your pick's Las you can stick Britain's got Talent tip's in here for all I care!

yes, I posted about that game on the previous page.

edit: not the previous one anymore lol

Cheers, just read it. Why Crusaders to beat Cliftonville? Neither team have anything to play for. Cliftonville already have the league in the bag

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

No Ferdinand or Vidic. I'd be inclined to go along with the view Utd will concede now.
    Having a bit on benteke anytime and a much larger bet on Utd -1 at 6/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

user2011 wrote: »
    Benteke backers should be well in Jones and Evans at CB looks like SAF wants too win the league at Arsenal no doubt RVP has been having a word in his ear :pac:

Very inexperienced pairing,Can't remember many matches with both of them playing in tandem at the back.

1.93 BTTS starting to look a lot nicer now,It's down to 1.73 some places.

• Advertisement

Cheers, just read it. Why Crusaders to beat Cliftonville? Neither team have anything to play for. Cliftonville already have the league in the bag

I'm trusting magherakid on that one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

its north belfast derby game, Cliftonville playing weakened team with cup final next weekend in mind plus no away fans at the game

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,686 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Cork city are gone to 16/5 on Bet 365... surely a great value bet.

Rovers - apart from 1 game are not really scoring, last 2 games between them were 1-1, both late equalisers for rovers. If City can stop leaking late goals they have a great chance of the win I think.

bradlente wrote: »
    Very inexperienced pairing,Can't remember many matches with both of them playing in tandem at the back.

1.93 BTTS starting to look a lot nicer now,It's down to 1.73 some places.

Yeah cant think of the 2 of em playing CB at the same time.

Pity this didnt drip out sooner was expect Vida in there. My bets are done for tonight crusaders win and -1 and booking points in United match which looks a bit healthier with those two playing CB :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,361 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

More confident about BTTS now.

Villa could well nick something here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Lowton to get sent off in 90mins play @ 23.00

Lowton is by far the most carded player this season for Villa - although all have been yellow. Thinkin this match could be fast paced and high tempo enough for him to step up to a red at some point. Ref has gave out 53 yellow cards & 6 red cards.- so he is not shy.

Obviously chancing my arm here, but cannot pick out a decent a "regular" bet I like, so going with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

small bet on Man u/Sligo/Chelmsford. No time for research so only a small bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

doubledup
    Wincast RVP anytime and Utd &
    Dortmund to beat Real
    nearly 4/1

good luck to everyone ....
    btw bet of the weekend was Daniel Martin e/w for Leige-Baston-Leige...
    16/1... he won it by the way ... had finished 4th the week before after puncturing and it was a hilly finish which suited him.
    I think I told myself so many times on Saturday to put the bet on, I actually thought I had put the bet on .... the one that got away

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    small bet on Man u/Sligo/Chelmsford. No time for research so only a small bet

And over 3.5 goals in the Man U game @ evns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,055 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Gone for Weimann to score anytime

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement