Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, 2nd February 2013, Cassidys(Westmoreland St), Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,771 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

No
    I'm going to be in there from about 8:30 cos I'm being stubborn and getting the train instead of the bus. The train is much more comfortable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

No
    Okay I'll get up and get ready and drive up...

Where is Cassidy's? A search with Google maps says it is on Camden Street Lower.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

No
    My hair is not done, Im in my pyjamas and I just ordered a takeaway.

Be a bit late :p

No
    Where is Cassidy's? A search with Google maps says it is on Camden Street Lower.

No, it's the one on Westmoreland Street

http://www.cassidysbar.ie/web/location.html?

• Advertisement

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    No, it's the one on Westmoreland Street

http://www.cassidysbar.ie/web/location.html?

I actually know where that is! Woo!?!

No
    I actually know where that is! Woo!?!

As Pem says, it's the street that's not D'Olier street :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

No
    Myself and Mr. Grames_bond will be getting the train with an odd man at 9. So, should be in for half 9.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

No
    Cool im coming with a friend be there bout half 9

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Dougnut muffins?? Oh we're SO having a 'Who can eat a doughnut muffin without licking their lips' challenge off!! YUS!

It may get messy. :pac:

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    Dougnut muffins?? Oh we're SO having a 'Who can eat a doughnut muffin without licking their lips' challenge off!! YUS!

It may get messy. :pac:

With bluewolf bringing doughnut muffins and Hemione baking, then we're in for a great night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

No
    On luas.will be there shortly after 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

With bluewolf bringing doughnut muffins and Hemione baking, then we're in for a great night.
    I will not have baked goods :( The tesco did not have the necessary ingredients. I hate the tesco! :mad:

I may do them for another beers instead :o

No
    What, apart from the dubious honour of standing here by myself like a spare prick, do I win for being first?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Be there in 10! :)

No
    We're not downstairs. We've been moved to down the back, beside the fire.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

No
    What, apart from the dubious honour of standing here by myself like a spare prick, do I win for being first?
    Oh dear.

In other news, I am on a bus. Forgive the zombie look, I had to peel meself off the sofa to get ready, and I look as tired as I feel :P

I shall get a bus soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

No
    Why aren't we downstairs? On the way, we'll be about 20min.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

We're not downstairs. We've been moved to down the back, beside the fire.
    Standing by the fire now, which group might you be? :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,648 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

No
    This post has been deleted.

No
    The fire! Well it'll be warm I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Actually gonna be funny if you just spend the whole night talking to each other through here. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

On my way. No idea who anyone is so where are you guys in the pub??

No
    Lads that was brilliant, so many people and lovely to see/meet all! Think I've lost my voice :D
    ofc I had to get a chatty taxi driver home...
    'sorry to interrupt but next left please'
    'next left grand yeah so as I was saying bla bla ... '
    ' em this left... Hello... The one we're passing... SHUT UP AND STOP DRIVING'

anyway yea lovely evening :D
    and everyone ate my muffins :cool:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Was great meeting everyone tonight.. Very cool crowd.

First boards beer over, so no longer a newbie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

No
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    On my way. No idea who anyone is so where are you guys in the pub??
    Did you make it in?

Bluey where did you run off to?

bluewolf wrote: »
    Lads that was brilliant, so many people and lovely to see/meet all! Think I've lost my voice :D
    ofc I had to get a chatty taxi driver home...
    'sorry to interrupt but next left please'
    'next left grand yeah so as I was saying bla bla ... '
    ' em this left... Hello... The one we're passing... SHUT UP AND STOP DRIVING'

anyway yea lovely evening :D
    and everyone ate my muffins :cool:

Didnt get to chat with you.. you were deep in conversation everytime I went to say hello. Ah well, maybe next time :D

Pembily wrote: »
    Did you make it in?

Bluey where did you run off to?

Yup, been and gone. Was by the fireplace.. think I saw you but wasn't sure :D

• Advertisement

No
    Sorry pemb I was looking for you to say bye! My usual early departure ;)

tp, next time! :)

Advertisement