Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, 2nd February 2013, Cassidys(Westmoreland St), Dublin

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

No
    I hope the hangovers have receded at this stage!! Thanks to the organisers. I have to be honest, I was way out of my comfort zone going to something where I knew literally no one but I didn't die :pac: and you were all lovely so thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

oddman2 wrote: »
    Great night, guys and girls! Kudos to Bluewolf on the muffin-doughnuts, although having That_Guy feed them to me was a bit odd.
    You shouldn't deny your bromance with TG. You'll hurt his feelings :pac:

Also, Cassidy's ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

No
    oddman2 wrote: »
    Great night, guys and girls! Kudos to Bluewolf on the muffin-doughnuts, although having That_Guy feed them to me was a bit odd.
    Do you still have your scarf?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Hermione* wrote: »
    You shouldn't deny your bromance with TG. You'll hurt his feelings :pac:
    You're right, it's a beautiful thing.
    Pembily wrote: »
    Do you still have your scarf?
    I do! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

miamee wrote: »
    I hope the hangovers have receded at this stage!! Thanks to the organisers. I have to be honest, I was way out of my comfort zone going to something where I knew literally no one but I didn't die :pac: and you were all lovely so thanks :)

You were not the only one..

I was at the bar for ages, had half a pint downed wondering who was who as I didn't really recognise anyone.. then I spot GB's big smiley head across the bar!!! :pac:

Headed over to say hello.. and spotted Galvesean right beside him, didn't see him as he was a tad shorter (sorry mate!!)

After that, it was easy enoough to get chatting to people :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

No
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    and spotted Galvesean right beside him, didn't see him as he was a tad shorter (sorry mate!!)

I can pass unseen if I choose...

Advertisement