Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, 2nd February 2013, Cassidys(Westmoreland St), Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

No

:(....what?

But...for....cause....why? :'(

I'd reckon he is just pullin our collective legs cos Mickey Middletons Ass stole his thunder.

This should be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

No
    "Mickey Middletons Ass, Thunder maker stealer".

I likes it and beer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

No
    I will leave it till a bit coser to the dat before I book anything - just to get a better idea of numbers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

No
    Necronos wrote: »
    I'd reckon he is just pullin our collective legs cos Mickey Middletons Ass stole his thunder.

This should be fun!

He better be! Sure if Agent Smith goes, maybe he could buy Pippa Middleton's Arse a pint :D

I can't wait!

No
    swapple wrote: »

He better be! Sure if Agent Smith goes, maybe he could buy Pippa Middleton's Arse a pint :D!

This has to be the greatest sentence in the history of boards!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

No
    ohai

• Registered Users Posts: 6,771 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

No
    Looks like we have a fair bit of interest for this over in the OD social group. Hope no one minds if we tag along and give out to the mods for evicting us!! :)

No
    Looks like we have a fair bit of interest for this over in the OD social group. Hope no one minds if we tag along and give out to the mods for evicting us!! :)

Jesus of course - more the merrier*- would you ask them all to come in here and tick "yes" on the poll - I just want to have numbers to tell the lads in cassidys! :D

*clearly doing this to attempt to follow in mine and swapples footsteps!! :p :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

No
    I'm in! Well depending on how birthday drinks the night before so but I shoud be grand :p

No
    miamee wrote: »
    I'm in! Well depending on how birthday drinks the night before so but I shoud be grand :p

"Hungover" is never an acceptable excuse! Everyone knows the best way to recover is to have more drink!!

• Advertisement

Could ye take the 8/1/13 out of the thread title, I keep thinking the date has been changed again from the 2nd :D

No
    My Guinness swilling ass will be in there tomorrow night from aboot 8 bells with me mate Dangerous Dave If any of ye are at a loose end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

It's my birthday the night before as well which is why I voted maybe :).

No
    Itwasntme. wrote: »
    It's my birthday the night before as well which is why I voted maybe :).

Continue the birthday celebrations with us!! You know it's the right thing to do! :D

and bring some birthday cake! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Avasa

No
    Im going to attempt to bake, with the help of Swapple. (puke bags on standby)

No
    I may pop my head in to Cassidys today and pencil us in for the 2nd! I will update as necessary!

No
    Booked and booked!!

DOWNSTAIRS (that is actually downstairs this time) any time from 6pm!

Boo ya!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

No
    Oioh. I've only ever been in the downstairs bit so I definitely won't get lost :D

No
    Booked and booked!!

DOWNSTAIRS (that is actually downstairs this time) any time from 6pm!

Boo ya!!

Is there any music on there that night mate?

• Administrators Posts: 53,648 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

No
    This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

No
    I've only made one tgc beers think it might have been an online dating one actually. Looking forward yo going to this one :-)

No
    Necronos wrote: »
    Is there any music on there that night mate?

Not that I heard - I'm sure Paul would have said it to me if there was something on!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

No
    Not that I heard - I'm sure Paul would have said it to me if there was something on!
    They wouldn't have taken a booking if there was music on!

No
    ^^ Exactly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I'm tagging along, will be holding Miamee up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I think i'm down as a maybe, but it appears i shall be attending for a few hours now ..

No
    I think i'm down as a maybe, but it appears i shall be attending for a few hours now ..

Impressive! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Impressive! :D

One always aims to impress :P , however one shall not be buying drinks for all on the night ..

No
    One always aims to impress :P , however one shall not be buying drinks for all on the night ..

*looks at avatar* I'll forgive that if you don a top hat! :D

• Advertisement

No
    *looks at avatar* I'll forgive that if you don a top hat! :D

THIS!! A million times this!!!

Advertisement