Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meeting new friends

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Hes a golden retriever that loves mucky puddles. Hell be fine on his own for a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tweety33

Ok. Let's all try meet up Friday evening in amicus on paul street for coffees? Or sat afternoon? :-) be nice to meet up with new pple to maybe chat and have some laughs. :-) :-) girli style :-) :-)

Puddleduck...iv a black labrador. Male. Aged one.his sooooooo lovable, plays a lot. But has my back garden in total muck. Haha :-) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Saturday would be a bit easier for me. Wheres pauls street?

They are total headcases tweety33

They are alright puddelduck,:-) :-)
    Sat is good for me also.
    Paul street is where tesco car park is. U know it?
    Its near opera lane too.
    Amicus is a really nice resturant, classy and nice for a coffee. :-) :-)
    They have a seated smoking area also.

• Advertisement

Ok id better make a coffee then off to sleep. :-) chat again soon. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) night girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 annica860

i am not 100 % sure if i can join u on sat girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hai :)

Where's Pauls Street? Dublin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Hai :)

Where's Pauls Street? Dublin?
    Cork city...think there was some confusion there with some thinking of meeting in Dublin and some Cork :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Ah right. :) Did the Meet-up go ahead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 annica860

I live in Dublin and not in Cork. What about you??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NadiaIreland

Hi there I would really like to make new friends im 30 and would like to make friends living in Dublin who like to go for coffee or shopping on weekends and go out on a friday or saturday night. most of my friends have boyfriends or dont like to go out anymore.reply to my message and we can exchange emails or phone numbers and maybe add each other to Facebook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NadiaIreland

Hi there I would really like to make new friends im 30 and would like to make friends living in Dublin who like to go for coffee or shopping on weekends and go out on a friday or saturday night. most of my friends have boyfriends or dont like to go out anymore.reply to my message and we can exchange emails or phone numbers and maybe add each other to Facebook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Hi Nadia,

Welcome to Boards :)

As the Ladies' Lounge is primarily a discussion forum, we lock "request for friends", "new to X regional location - please advise" type threads. We also do not generally permit the same post to be posted in multiple threads - this is known as 'spamming' and does not foster discussions.

Please feel free to make use of the dedicated forum for meet ups HERE - details on requirements for getting access HERE...

You can always get chatting on THIS thread...

And of course for any geographically specific requests, there are the regional forums HERE

Best of luck :)

Advertisement