Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How good looking are you?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'd be pretty average I'd say. No male model anyway. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

I'd consider myself above average... I would get a good bit of attention, compliments etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

Stevie G lookalike :(

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Average i'd say, i've often been mistaken for a human.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Average i'd say, i've often been mistaken for a human.

That reminds me of an Irish movie where a guy in fancy dress is mistaken as an alien.

"Wow, it's like a human penis, only smaller"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

The shower was included in your allocated 15 minutes you preening prune-skinned foppet

So at least 10 mins to shower and 5 to get ready? Jesus I wouldn't have the confidence to go out in just my jocks and soaking hair...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

TheComeUp wrote: »
    So at least 10 mins to shower and 5 to get ready? Jesus I wouldn't have the confidence to go out in just my jocks and soaking hair...

10 mins to shower?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I've been told i kind of look like this actor a few times
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0124930/

I have a more spiky haircut though, but i do have the facial hair and tan and build.

Personally, i only see a slight resemblance between the two of us.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Not bad and not good, averaaage.

Gf brings up the average of the couple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

kfallon wrote: »

I wouldn't get a ride in a rodeo :(

You'd get a ride in my place :P

It's hard to answer, different tastes and all that. I'll upload a photo to some 'judge me honestly' type website later and see what I get!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You'd get a ride in my place :P

It's hard to answer, different tastes and all that. I'll upload a photo to some 'judge me honestly' type website later and see what I get!

I've seen your pic, great little smile and a right looker :)

Tbh what is deemed good looking to some might not be to others. It's all about taste and it'd be a boring auld world if we all only fancied the same people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

10 mins to shower?

Yes! Well like shave, good scrub with the soap, shampoo and of course and ol sing...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TheComeUp wrote: »
    Yes! Well like shave, good scrub with the soap, shampoo and of course and ol sing...

The 4 "Sh's" before a night out:

Shit
    Shower
    Shave
    'Shuffle' :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

On here I've been told I look like Andrew Garfield to Screech Powers, so looks are all relative :) I used to think this was BS but its true.

In real life I've got shouts ranging from Zac Efron(when I had his old hair) to Will in the Inbetweeners :D

I know there's girls I think are real hot, and others would be like 'are you serious' Loads of things are at play when it comes to what makes someones looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I don't know how good looking I am. My husband obviously thinks I am very good looking-he tells me all the time and that's all that matters to me!
    I make the best of myself I suppose. I always have my hair nice, makeup, nice clothes, I've a relatively good body.
    My siblings are good looking, one of them in particular. I am definately not as good looking as her I'd say but pah, I don't really care. Just make the best of what nature gave ya...that's all anyone can do!

Omackeral wrote: »
    Eden, you're the only bloke I know who'd fail the driving test for checking your mirrors too often.

Haha just seen this. I'm not some Geordie Shore kinda ''pretty boy.'' Hahaha, that is the opposite of me :D Dunno how you'd describe my ways ha, I might come across like that but yeah I ain't in love with myself, more of troubled relationship :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I'm so good looking, the milk curdled....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

I voted for above average but meant to pick average. I'm no prize pig. Not ugly though I don't think ...I hope not anyway.

Underestimating yourself here IHC!! Positively good looking you should of went for ;)

feeling a lotta love in AH, good vibes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I don't see a Pat Mustard option in the poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Im average..................but my dad works for KPMG

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

The shameless flirting in this thread is stomach turning!
    There needs to be a desperate flirting forum on Boards so you can all stay in there and flirt till you drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RubyWoo83

Dean09 wrote: »
    There needs to be a desperate flirting forum on Boards so you can all stay in there and flirt till you drop.

Are ya feeling a little left out? Telpis :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Lawless2k12

http://www.hawkee.com/pictures/m_17643_SJzDF58a28U6LMcqNFwea7VXX.jpg

Can someone rate me? I can't decide... Did my hair and all for the pic :) Was gonna shave but I look more manly when I don't

Hahahahha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

http://www.hawkee.com/pictures/m_17643_SJzDF58a28U6LMcqNFwea7VXX.jpg

Can someone rate me? I can't decide... Did my hair and all for the pic :) Was gonna shave but I look more manly when I don't

PM sent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

There needs to be a desperate flirting forum on Boards so you can all stay in there and flirt till you drop drip.

Dzuuurrrrty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

RubyWoo83 wrote: »

Are ya feeling a little left out? Telpis :rolleyes:
    Yes.
    And I have no idea what Telpis means.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Haha just seen this. I'm not some Geordie Shore kinda ''pretty boy.'' Hahaha, that is the opposite of me :D Dunno how you'd describe my ways ha, I might come across like that but yeah I ain't in love with myself, more of troubled relationship :)
    Of course you're not in love with yourself. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056500700

Advertisement