Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How creepy is TLL?

Options
  • 01-01-2012 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

Desperate lads luring, hoping someone will take pity on them and in their head somehow ask them out. I did post a pic there when I first joined, only because I'm full of myself(I know I'm good looking or at least girls think I'm good looking, so haters hate away ;) ) but bit stupid has to be said. But yeah, went through the thread there, to check out the boards talent, some nice looking girls about has to be said but some of these lads need to sort their lives out. Leave the girls picture form to the girls you sad acts. Some of the lads are tragic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Desperate lads luring, hoping someone will take pity on them and in their head somehow ask them out. I did post a pic there when I first joined, only because I'm full of myself(I know I'm good looking or at least girls think I'm good looking, so haters hate away ;) )
    This one?
    http://i52.tinypic.com/334hnbs.jpg

No offence, but most people would describe that expression as leering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Do you have a newsletter that I could subscribe to?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm not convinced that you're that normal either.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

later10 wrote: »
    This one?

lol the sherminator lolllllllllll:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Desperate lads luring, hoping someone will take pity on them and in their head somehow ask them out. I did post a pic there when I first joined, only because I'm full of myself(I know I'm good looking or at least girls think I'm good looking, so haters hate away ;) ) but bit stupid has to be said. But yeah, went through the thread there, to check out the boards talent, some nice looking girls about has to be said but some of these lads need to sort their lives out. Leave the girls picture form to the girls you sad acts. Some of the lads are tragic.
    Wait you're a man?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

For fuck's sake. Are you still here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

later10 wrote: »
    This one?

Don't matter, I pull good looking girls. My point isn't about me just some of the sad acts in that forum. I don't get the mentality, some good lookin lads who take part in the forum post thats fine, but some of the lads there need to look at themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shatstand

So basically, lads who you consider to be less attractive than you posting pictures of themselves over there, you consider creepy and tragic, but when you post pics of yourself and comb the threads looking for 'talent', it's not at all creepy. Right you are, Ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Not fair to make fun of another forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement