Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How good looking are you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

lol at the modesty

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Modelled clothes for a summer in Gap in San Francisco. At least thats what i was supposed to call it. I was a glorified door porter in chinos. A job like so cannot be procured unless one is a looker. Just sayin.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭HHobo

This poll proves that most people are either deluded or lying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

HHobo wrote: »
    This poll proves that most people are either deluded or lying :)

I just hit the wrong button...by the looks of things, so did 30 other people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

People always tell me I look like a cross between angelina Jolie and michelle pfeiffer.... but I can't see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Did one of those online "how good looking are you" tests where your facial features are judged using a photo. I scored 9.3 out of 10 leaving me well ahead of Angelina Jolie and just 0.2 behind Brad Pitt.

I look like the back end of the 77A. Feckin' interweb.

Madam_X wrote: »
    People always tell me I look like a cross between angelina Jolie and michelle pfeiffer.... but I can't see it.

Now that is creepy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

You're the boards poster boy.
    Guys want to be you and girls want to be with you!

Sorry but no....dont make me sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I'm the point and stare kind of ugly. I don't really mind as I've gotten a little older, I mean, I can still pull so who gives a fook!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RubyWoo83

I'm a total stunner anyways and not ashamed to say it ;) I have been told I look like a cross between Cheryl Cole and Eva Longoria so I think that says it all lol

EdenHazard, I've always thought that me & Rob Sheehan would make the most beautiful babies... just saying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I've been asked twice if I was Leo Cullens brother. I reckon that alone puts me into the below average category..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

About a 42. On a scale of A to Banana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I am such a stunner that whenever I walk down the street, people of both sexes fall to their knees and beg me to marry them. I have to wrap my head in a scarf when I go out to avoid the attention.

astradave wrote: »
    I've been asked twice if I was Leo Cullens brother. I reckon that alone puts me into the below average category..

Lousy on you ;)

Now that is creepy
    Ooh I forgot about the hint of Cheryl Cole and Monica Bellucci people always mention re my looks too. But I don't see it...

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

People say I look like a cross between shriek and that fella with a hump on his back.

Harsh but fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 trxking

People say I look like a cross between shriek and that fella with a hump on his back.

Harsh but fair.

cross between alex oxlade camberlain and ben affleck and vin diesel and jeremy remmer and tom cruise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

I've got beautiful hair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

RikkFlair wrote: »

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Jesus, I knew people were deluded but I never realised just how much

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Slightly above "average" I reckon.

I was told I looked hot just a few days ago by someone sober who proceeded to spend the night between the sheets with yours truly so I mustn't be all that bad. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I am such a stunner that whenever I walk down the street, people of both sexes fall to their knees and beg me to marry them. I have to wrap my head in a scarf when I go out to avoid the attention.

I think the traditional treatment for this condition is a paper bag. You won't be able to see where you're going so you'll have to ring that bell to let people know you're coming :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 trxking

I train 5 days a week my diet is perfect nice car good fashion sense..

Look like ben affleck mixed with jeremy remmer mixed with oxlade chamerlain/morrison off norwich..

So yeah I would say im half decent :D:D:D:D

Voting any way positively in that poll would mean I'd have to surrender my username.

Going by the username I'm the best of a bad lot.

Ooh I forgot about the hint of Cheryl Cole and Monica Bellucci people always mention re my looks too. But I don't see it...

Well my only advice if you look even slightly like Monica Belluci is not to ever walk home alone through Le Metro. That poor woman.

I hope it's obvious I'm being ironic about myself. :)

When people say "Yeh I'm hot :o and it has its drawbacks" I find myself thinking "Show us a picture" because it really does reek of Samantha Brick. When people say "Yeh I'm hot" end of, I'm inclined to believe they are, despite their horrible arrogance. Others might see it as the other way around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

trxking wrote: »
    I train 5 days a week my diet is perfect nice car good fashion sense..

Look like ben affleck mixed with jeremy remmer mixed with oxlade chamerlain/morrison off norwich..

So yeah I would say im half decent :D:D:D:D

You're a car?

When people say "Yeh I'm hot :o and it has its drawbacks" I find myself thinking "Show us a picture" because it really does reek of Samantha Brick. When people say "Yeh I'm hot" end of, I'm inclined to believe they are, despite their horrible arrogance. Others might see it as the other way around though.

Is this a sneaky way of getting me to pm my pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Get a load of PM's asking for pics? Now you know you've been rumbled so you make up a story?

:pac:

• Advertisement

I don't know, I think people in this country have a problem with confidence. What is wrong with someone admitting they are attractive if they are?

Advertisement