Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet Attendents

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Duzzer

How do you know they are on social welfare, and obviously there is work involved in cleaning toilets!

Here we go! I have never yet seen one of these 'toilet attendants' clean the toilets. If you had a day job or part time work somewhere else you wouldn't be working in a toilet at the weekend. Could you tell me why African Black people have created this niche industry seeing as your the spokes person for black Africans in Ireland?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Duzzer wrote: »
    Here we go! I have never yet seen one of these 'toilet attendants' clean the toilets. If you had a day job or part time work somewhere else you wouldn't be working in a toilet at the weekend. Could you tell me why African Black people have created this niche industry seeing as your the spokes person for black Africans in Ireland?

How about you first backing up your claims about their claiming the dole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

old hippy wrote: »
    Must... resist... urge... to... reply :mad:
    Me tooooooo........

Have a lollipop and a spray of perfume...some tissue to wipe the tears of fustration:D

That'll be €5..pay me now, I have to get down to the welfare office before it closes:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

old hippy wrote: »
    How about you first backing up your claims about their claiming the dole?
    You are wasting your time responding, which is why I am not going to.

Well this went well. I'm looking forward to the next thread already.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement