Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Club 2013 Schedule

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Back in ireland - ok if I post the recipe either on Friday night/ Sat morning? It will be Friday night's dinner I'll be posting if that's ok? If that's a problem let me know and I can try to do something on Thursday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Back in ireland - ok if I post the recipe either on Friday night/ Sat morning? It will be Friday night's dinner I'll be posting if that's ok? If that's a problem let me know and I can try to do something on Thursday.

Nope, that's perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ooh, I'm next week. Better do some shopping. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Sorry for asking here (not sure where else to do it) but are the last few weeks not taken intentionally or have the spaces just not been filled by boardsies?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

People tend to be busy in the lead up to Christmas, so we don't run the club on those few weeks.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Ooh, I'm next week. Better do some shopping. :)

Aye, it'd be a shame if I had to ban you if you didn't post. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pfffft.... posted it last Saturday, THB.

I'll unhide the thread tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Oooh there's a showoff!!! :P

Mr E wrote: »
    Pfffft.... posted it last Saturday, THB.

I'll unhide the thread tomorrow. :)

I just to a sneaky peek. Nice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Sorry guys slight delay with my week. I'll have it up on Sunday.

• Advertisement

I see that The Cooking Club is finished for this year.

A big, BIG "THANKS!" to all of the contributors & to all who gave them a try & provided feedback on the recipes. Without you - there is no club.

Also, a big shout out to Faith & BaZmO* for all of the set-up, scheduling, PMs & the rest. Without you - there is no club also.

The Mod Team will be in touch soon about plans for next year.

Happy cooking folks!

The F&D Mod Team

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Thanks a million to the mods, I don't participate much but it's one of my favourite forums, love it! Roll on more yumminess in 2014 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Well I have completely leaned away from the Club over the past month or so and all down to the fact that I've enjoyed it a bit too much.

I've taken to Slimming World and it's given me a new found perspective for my food to the tune of still enjoying my food but knowing what doesnt contribute to the hips but still tingles the lips.

Sooooooooooo, I am going to put myself into the breach for next year and already have what I am going to cook picked out. (may even document during the festive break)

Happy Christmas folks ! Already looking forward to next year :)

Advertisement