Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy neighbours dog

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Lob a poisoned steak over the wall. That usually works

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭shed head

Thanks for that Brenn.... Might just be a goer, although at $90 & shipping, it will be an expensive way to get the fu## ing dog to stop...

i would get this- if it works of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Get a parabolic speaker, aim it at your neighbours bedroom window, and at night, playback their dog barking at 10x volume.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

In fairness I dont belive that anyone was serious about harming the dog. If you really believe that anyone was gonna shoot the dog then you need to get a sense of humour.

Anyway it may be gun dog in which case it may shoot back, !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I envy people who have nothing to worry about but their neighbours dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

exador wrote: »
    In fairness I dont belive that anyone was serious about harming the dog. If you really believe that anyone was gonna shoot the dog then you need to get a sense of humour.

In fairness if you are anyway involved in animal welfare checked then you know that this isn't true. Niall boylan did a show on this and some fella rang in to say that he had beaten his neighbours dog a with a shovel because it was barking non stop. He was getting ragged on so another fella rang in and said that he had shot a dog because it was running loose and came in to his yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jimmy 2

tell have of you on here if i new who you were id make sure you were reported for curelty to animals and then id make sure i have enough poison to kill you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Please don't do anything to the poor puppy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

exador wrote: »

Don't underestimate how cruel and spiteful some people are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

ive had the same problem with neighbours dog, barking for hours at a time anytime of the day or night, they are not elderly neither just a horrible family who leave the dog out the back while they sit in their front room claiming that they can't hear the dog, its never the dogs fault some people should just not be allowed own pets, my mother did go somewhere about it and filled out some forms (don't know exactly what) but it hasn't been barking constantly since

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

pmcmahon wrote: »
    I envy people who have nothing to worry about but their neighbours dog.

I dont think the op is 'worried' about the goddam dog, they're worried about their own sanity.

You've obviously never had to live next door to constant barking day and night...some people can live next door to 24hr raves , and that's all well and good, but there is such a thing as common courtesy, which the majority of society try to adhere to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

ive had the same problem with neighbours dog, barking for hours at a time anytime of the day or night, they are not elderly neither just a horrible family who leave the dog out the back while they sit in their front room claiming that they can't hear the dog, its never the dogs fault some people should just not be allowed own pets, my mother did go somewhere about it and filled out some forms (don't know exactly what) but it hasn't been barking constantly since

:eek:

Advertisement