Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 20 matchday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

Ares wrote: »
    As of this moment I have 6 player starting. Davies and Baird both dropped. RVP captain dropped, Tevez dropped, Cameron, Michu, McCartney all on the bench not playing. Bale and Caulker with fúck all.

Theo Walcott, this is your time... 25 will be a good score this week by the look of things.

With your luck Walcott will have flu

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Glad I captained Suarez now.

Cue a nil nil with him being booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

last week bale and cuellar made up over half my points
    for good measure i brought in defoe for rooney lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Why. Is stockdale not enough?

Tbh i didn't know who was second goalkeeper, desperately counted names, and there was only 10...Was really hoping it was mistake. Terrible start of the game forme. Benched Begovic on purpose, don't mind him coming in, but i don't think i have enough subs this week:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,506 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Lennon off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Brought in Bale and he's gone already for next week v Reading!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭qwabercd

I always time it wrong with Bale. Always.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

That Bale booking should never have been. Was clipped by his knee. That's like the 3rd yellow he's got for diving when he was actually fouled.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Holy crap, average score this week will be kinda low I'm guessing. Bale out of easiest game of season for Spurs too. Roll on wildcard. Team needs serious surgery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Lennon off
    6 points and maybe a bp or 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

what a terrible gameweek so far, rvp benched, bale harshly booked and out for the reading game where i really wanted him for and defoe missing a sitter that would of got me at least 7 points (bale assist) maybe a benteke hat trick will swing things for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Bale banned? I just transferred him in (stupidly) for next week. Didn't see it coming (shouldnt make transfer before the game, lesson learned).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Took a point hit to get Bale in

2d8616f4.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Bale diving? Never!

What a dope. If he ever wants to get to that level he thinks he's at then he needs to cut that **** out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Took a point hit to get Bale in

2d8616f4.gif

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hughes for Fulham does start according to BBC.

Fulham: Stockdale, Riether, Hangeland, Hughes, Briggs, Dejagah, Sidwell, Karagounis, Frei, Ruiz, Berbatov. Subs: Etheridge, Kelly, Riise, Senderos, Baird, Richardson, Rodallega.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    what a terrible gameweek so far, rvp benched, bale harshly booked and out for the reading game where i really wanted him for and defoe missing a sitter that would of got me at least 7 points (bale assist) maybe a benteke hat trick will swing things for me :D
    Nothing harsh about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

FFFUUUCCCKKK

Rvp captain and Hernandez is my VC

Have bale and cuellar too

Sold dzeko for Hernandez , watch dzeko get a hat trick now

Bale off.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I could strangle Bale!!!!!:mad:

• Advertisement

How things change in FF,the other day I had a Bale hattrick & Cuellar getting me 11 points,today they have a total of minus one between them:(

Captained RVP but have Cazorla as VC so maybe there's hope.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Nothing harsh about it.
    yes there was, he was clipped, reputation went before him, the ref may have felt it was an accidental clip and didn't warrant a penalty but didn't desrve a booking either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

down to 9 players altogether and now one of those is on minus points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

This no show and suspension eases the pain of not having Bale last week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Hope RVP comes on and gets booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

No Tevez, Van Persie, Morrison, Schneiderlin.....with everyone injured on the bench... Oh my dear god..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Fixed, Hughes in.

Guy behind me in one league has Walker & Lennon for 12 points,RVP as Captain but Lennon is his VC,I could be dropping down a bit by tonight.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

zerks wrote: »

Captained RVP but have Cazorla as VC so maybe there's hope.:o

Me too......hope he doesn't make a cameo now:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    yes there was, he was clipped, reputation went before him, the ref may have felt it was an accidental clip and didn't warrant a penalty but didn't desrve a booking either.
    It was more of a slight brush than a clip and down he went like a bag of Welsh spuds.

Advertisement