Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 20 matchday

Options
  • 29-12-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39,525 ✭✭✭✭

Low expectations this week for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Last minute captain change from Bale to RVP. Annoyed at myself for wanting to play safe.

Could bite me in the bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

#SAFC Team : Mignolet, Gardner, Kilgallon, O'Shea (c), Cuellar, Larsson, Colback, Johnson, McClean, Sessegnon, Fletcher

Spurs: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Naughton, Lennon, Dembele, Sandro, Bale, Adebayor & Defoe

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

10 of my 11 playing away from home today, would be very happy to escape this with 40 odd.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm fooked with a chest infection and my transfers were definitely affected by a mixture of cough bottle and medications!

Snodgrass, Silva and Rooney out for Walcott, Bale and Hernandez. Wa planning on Nolan and Benteke but honestly I couldn't care less bout the gme today.

Gf home with soup and bread in 5 mins then its back to sleep.

RVP captain and Walcott vc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Some players must have took serious points hits this week. I took a 4 point hit to work Mata in and still moved from 109k in the world to 106k this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm fooked with a chest infection and my transfers were definitely affected by a mixture of cough bottle and medications!

Snodgrass, Silva and Rooney out for Walcott, Bale and Hernandez. Wa planning on Nolan and Benteke but honestly I couldn't care less bout the gme today.

Gf home with soup and bread in 5 mins then its back to sleep.

RVP captain and Walcott vc.

The drugs dont work (mate), they just make you worse............:pac:

Bale and Defoe in the early fixture for me. Think it will be low-scoring though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

I went and captained Santi Carzola. Newcastle have been ropey at the back all season and shipped 7 between United and City. Away to Arsenal, who have had a break, with no midweek game, could leak a fair few and hopefully Santi can get/create a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I went and captained Santi Carzola. Newcastle have been ropey at the back all season and shipped 7 between United and City. Away to Arsenal, who have had a break, with no midweek game, could leak a fair few and hopefully Santi can get/create a few.

He may assist all of Walcott's goals. He doesn't need to score himself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

This is a bit of a make or break week for me. I've taken a 4 point hit to take out Mata. I know this seems like madness given that he's the most in form player in the game but Arsenal have Newcastle and Southampton up next, and I expect two high scoring games, so have brought in Cazorla.

It could backfire spectacularly or it could give me the push I need to reach the top of my private leagues and consolidate a place in top 1,000 overall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

What a great argument in favour of santi. Pity I didn't think if that before I captained Suarez and left santi vice. Last time I had suarez he got me 1 pt. If that happens today I will be so mad

• Advertisement

carlop wrote: »
    This is a bit of a make or break week for me. I've taken a 4 point hit to take out Mata. I know this seems like madness given that he's the most in form player in the game but Arsenal have Newcastle and Southampton up next, and I expect two high scoring games, so have brought in Cazorla.

It could backfire spectacularly or it could give me the push I need to reach the top of my private leagues and consolidate a place in top 1,000 overall.

I wouldnt say that's a major risk mate, Cazorla has been one of the best mids in the league this year with Mata, Bale, Michu(who has played as a striker too) and Fellaini. Mata looks great right now but Everton away is not an easy one by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Santi101 wrote: »
    I wouldnt say that's a major risk mate, Cazorla has been one of the best mids in the league this year with Mata, Bale, Michu(who has played as a striker too) and Fellaini. Mata looks great right now but Everton away is not an easy one by any means.

You would say that Santi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

And don't forget arsenal have a double game week coming up next month

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Pitch inspection at Old Trafford

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Where is Verthongen???
    Where is he???:mad:

Pitch inspection at Old Trafford

Yep. Pouring down by all accounts. With VP and Hernandez i could be in big trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Yeah Everton away isn't easy and he has to be rested eventually, whereas Santi can keep on going after a midweek rest.

Although I have VP, United being called off would be great news for me because I have Cazorla as captain.

wonski wrote: »
    Where is Verthongen???
    Where is he???:mad:

On the bench

United called off would be a disaster!!

1:15 pitch inspection at United.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Jax Teller wrote: »
    On the bench

Think it is the first time in the season, sooner or later this must have happened. Hope my subs make it up...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

United called off would be a disaster!!

I have VP as captain but I'd be happy enough to be honest, he's the only player I have in that game and my bench will play, It was a toss up between VP and Berba for captain so It'd be alright with me.

Cuellar looks fcuked wouldn't be surprised to see him off soon .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Bale very quiet so far, hope it stays that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I'd love the united game to be off. So many doubled up with Hernández this week. Could be a chance to make some good ground. Would also mean a united dgw at some stage.

Get in Sunderland!

O Shea goal not sure of the assist might be Laarson

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

manual_man wrote: »
    O Shea goal not sure of the assist might be Laarson
    Fletcher I thought

Think Fletcher assist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Oh god, didn't bother changing my VC because I was sure RVP would play. Just looked at my team and Berba is my VC, just watch him get 2 points now.

Advertisement