Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue samsung galaxy s3 sim free for 435e delivered at amazon.es

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭cal_chi

Back down to €425 on amazon.de (as against €439 on amazon.es). VERY tempted, as am getting very tired of having to delete apps from my 1st generation HTC Desire everytime I want to install anything. Can someone give me an idea as to what price is with parcel motel (nearest depot to me is 25km away, so just trying to weigh up the pros and cons of whether to go with parcel motel and drive 25km to pick it up or stick to normal post? Total in normal post (no option for express post that I can see) is €444.07. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

€436.50 delivered on Amazon UK using Parcel Motel

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0080DJ6C2/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

EDIT.
    Seems to have gone down now €415 delivered with Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

Just ordered the white one on .co.uk for 445 euro.

Only one left!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭m4rkiz

cal_chi wrote: »
    Can someone give me an idea as to what price is with parcel motel (nearest depot to me is 25km away, so just trying to weigh up the pros and cons of whether to go with parcel motel and drive 25km to pick it up or stick to normal post?

€3.5 for 48 hours, max of 6 days afair, if you are new user you get free credit of €7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

This is showing as €414.35. using Google translate it says that it's coming from Germany. Or 440 express shipped to Ireland. What ya think, pull the trigger? http://www.amazon.es/Samsung-Galaxy-III-I9300-procesadores/dp/B007VCRRNS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Do it, do it, do it. I went with Amazon.de a few weeks ago through parcel motel, cost about €435 all in (think it shipped from the UK). Such a good phone though, my girlfriend was looking to get an iPhone 5 for weeks, she seen me with this phone for one night and changed her mind straight away.

You can do so much more with this, download torrent files straight to your phone, multi task, install emulators, play with your ps3 controller, throw any video file at it, add a 64gb memory card... the list goes on. Screen size is perfect in my opinion. My friend has the Note II, and while its an awesome phone its just that slight bit too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I'd be hesitant. I was going for this for months, and then I found the Note II from Amazon Germany for forty quid more.
    ~€470-490

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Its for the missus, I am the proud owner of a Nexus 4 and she loves it (so do I). It was a toss up for me between the two so this way I get to use both! Ordered Parcel Motel 418.15 5 day delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

considering changing from the iphone 4s 64gb to this.
    can anyone recommend or should i stick with iphone? main sticking point for me is itunes

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    can anyone recommend or should i stick with iphone? main sticking point for me is itunes

Never owned anything Apple in my life, but all you have to do on an Android phone is drag and drop music into a folder.

• Advertisement

wernstrom! wrote: »
    Never owned anything Apple in my life, but all you have to do on an Android phone is drag and drop music into a folder.

and is it possible to put any of the itunes music onto it?
    thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

You can select the files you want in iTunes, for example, drag them to a playlist (or just select them in the program), have your phone open in a folder, and drag to the 'Music' folder on your phone. Faster and easier than iTunes and all that carry-on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrtstudio.iSyncr&hl=en

This app is great, really does solve any issues as regards using an android phone with itunes, playcounts sync on both devices, best app I've ever bought..

You can select the files you want in iTunes, for example, drag them to a playlist (or just select them in the program), have your phone open in a folder, and drag to the 'Music' folder on your phone. Faster and easier than iTunes and all that carry-on.

cheers thanks fot your help.
    think im gonna bite the bullet and switch, now all ive to do is sell my 4s!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

wernstrom! wrote: »

That is a big advantage in fairness I had Creative MP3 players for years before moving to Apple and I still miss it (strokes iPhone......:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

7upfree wrote: »
    That is a big advantage in fairness I had Creative MP3 players for years before moving to Apple and I still miss it (strokes iPhone......:D)

careful... i've heard that kinda thing can make you go blind. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

kendragon wrote: »
    careful... i've heard that kinda thing can make you go blind. :D
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 chee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

The white seems to be sitting around €439 at the moment.

Is this the best price out there at the moment and is the otterbox case still the best to go for in regard to protection of the phone being dropped accidentally or is there a slimmer protection case that people would recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Been following this thread for the last while and decided to buy one this week.
    Had a quick look on Wednesday on amazon.de and compared the prices of the different colours and LTE models and wrote them down to see if there would be much change.

Logged on this morning and noticed the black LTE model is €436 at the minute, €41 cheaper than it was on Wednesday so I snapped it up. :D

I think the non LTE models in red and blue are around €365 at the minute.
    I know its not the new S4 but decent price still!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Is it not the same price on the co.uk

£326 is about €390, but you dont have to pay postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

mtdelany wrote: »
    Is it not the same price on the co.uk

£326 is about €390, but you dont have to pay postage?

Is that for the 9300 model? I've no idea how much that is on the uk site tbh.

I was looking for the 9305 model, it's £449 on the uk site so the .de site worked out much cheaper. Also my postage was €3.42 as I had a free parcel motel delivery left. Would be €6.92 including parcel motel's charge.

Advertisement