Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue samsung galaxy s3 sim free for 435e delivered at amazon.es

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Login with your Amazon UK username and password. Your addresses and payment methods are shared across all Amazons.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cookingmama

thanks robertfoster! i'm sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I'm still worried about taking the plunge, and it has been bugging me for days and I am worried about the price going back up. It is a lot of money in this day and age, and I have not yet got a price or sold my Sony Xperia S.

Am I being silly by buying this phone? Will it really be future-proof, or can anyone give an honest answer on it?
    Is it really THAT much better than the S?

i would suggest to go to carphone warehouse and give it a try, also with amazon you can return it within 7 days of receipt as far as i remember due to distance selling regulations

• Advertisement

Thanks. Oh no, I love the phone and I think it has the developer community behind it, and I *believe* that is it future-proof.
    The reason I am fearful is that Amazon don't accept activated phones, if the box is open, and also we're forgetting the sheer price of posting an item of that weight BACK to them.

what do you mean by activated phones? says here amazon accept electronics
    within 30 days in the best possible condition so that means even opened

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_502480_faq_ret?nodeId=1161002

j4vier wrote: »
    what do you mean by activated phones? says here amazon accept electronics
    within 30 days in the best possible condition so that means even opened

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_502480_faq_ret?nodeId=1161002

also return costs should be roughly 10 euro registered post (using anpost calculator to spain for example with a weight of 0.5 kg)

So it is definitely worth the plunge? You have it, yeah?

Prices shouldn't drop for this BA, as far as I know, even if the S IV is announced.

it got delivered to my parcel motel address today so hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday

I don't think it will fall by much tbh . the galaxy s2 is still 400e on vodafone prepay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 cookingmama

is this phone sim free?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I'm still worried about taking the plunge, and it has been bugging me for days and I am worried about the price going back up. It is a lot of money in this day and age, and I have not yet got a price or sold my Sony Xperia S.

Am I being silly by buying this phone? Will it really be future-proof, or can anyone give an honest answer on it?
    Is it really THAT much better than the S?

resale value on adverts alone should make this a chance worth taking.

got mine today sim free but came with a eu plug

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

down to 419.

great bargain at 419 i must say

really happy with the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 39 range

Hi ,

Just got Delivery of my samsung galaxy s3 from amazon.es , everything working fine on it but when i try and run the s voice it is all in spanish and i have changed the default language to english in the settings of phone , has anyone else had this problem or any ideas on how to change this for the s voice

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Can I just ask, is there any advantage using Parcel Motel for delivery of this item or should I use the regular post ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

range wrote: »
    Hi ,

Just got Delivery of my samsung galaxy s3 from amazon.es , everything working fine on it but when i try and run the s voice it is all in spanish and i have changed the default language to english in the settings of phone , has anyone else had this problem or any ideas on how to change this for the s voice

Thanks

There is a language setting within s-voice, Menu > Settings

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Can I just ask, is there any advantage using Parcel Motel for delivery of this item or should I use the regular post ?
    Cheaper delivery :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Sick of my iPhone, really thinking about this. Is amazon.de using parcel motel the cheapest place to get it? I presume they are sim free too yeah?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    Cheaper delivery :pac:
    But if lost, you've only insurance of up to €100 with PM AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Gave in and order one myself at 419 euro ...feel rather guilty for spending that much on a phone but wanted one since they where released currently in transit to me by ups so hopeing it shows up before the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

bizmark wrote: »
    Gave in and order one myself at 419 euro ...feel rather guilty for spending that much on a phone but wanted one since they where released currently in transit to me by ups so hopeing it shows up before the weekend
    I'm very jealous!

I see price is now back up to €439

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

at that price its still a bargain :pac:
    Its 560 in the shops and not even sim free

I was going for this (as you can see in the thread), but I have seen that you can get the Note II for €495 on Amazon Germany. That's only fifty-odd Euro extra. Now, that's pretty ace.

I was going for this (as you can see in the thread), but I have seen that you can get the Note II for €495 on Amazon Germany. That's only fifty-odd Euro extra. Now, that's pretty ace.
    Lovely but a bit too chunky for the pocket!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 range

Thanks got it sorted , just had to finish the setup of s voice in spanish and then i got the settings tab to change the language .

Thanks

Basq wrote: »
    Lovely but a bit too chunky for the pocket!
    But it is easily the best phone on the market, as Android goes, right now, and for the foreseeable future.
    That is a phone that will be still kicking ass in two years time.

But it is easily the best phone on the market, as Android goes, right now, and for the foreseeable future.
    That is a phone that will be still kicking ass in two years time.
    Maybe.. but LG's new 84" Ultra HD TV could the best TV on the market but it's still not fitting in my sitting room! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Got it an hour ago to their credit amazon.es and ups are efficient fast companys to deal with screen is such a massive improvement on my galaxy s1 its crazy looking forward to playing about with it

Advertisement