Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do women always go for a man with money?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Why do you keep making these threads? Seriously? Has someone dumped you for being fat and broke?

Also, for me personally, money means little. Personality, ambition, determination and looks are more important.

Ambition and determination. What do you want him to have those for? To make money.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

ebbsy wrote: »
    These days women are looking for 6 months of bank statements and the last audited set of accounts.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ladyblackadder

Women are usually more interested in personality than anything else...and, yes, a man with a good personality is more likely to get and keep a job. Men seem to me to concentrate on looks and youth more than anything else. No matter how we try to hold back the tide, age usually catches up on all of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

john47832 wrote: »
    No, in some cases there appears to be the "independant woman"

I personally have never met any of these, however I do know they exist as Beyonce sings about them...

Then you need to get out more. No need for the inverted commas - such a thing actually exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭unseenfootage

Then you need to get out more. No need for the inverted commas - such a thing actually exists.

They're not things.

They're people just like you and I.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

All of the men here that think women are only interested in your bank balance, where are you looking for women? Sleazy nightclubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

All of the men here that think women are only interested in your bank balance, where are you looking for women? Sleazy nightclubs?

Yeah, she's right. Go to Copper's lads. The only money they're looking for there is taxi fare home and they'll let you get four fingers in for that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭unseenfootage

In my defence

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82387512&postcount=20

money was just one item in a list of seven.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement