Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 20 Transfers.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,444 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Schwarzer is my keeper for this week :O

Sceszny back in next week.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Suarez or Defoe lads?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Grid. wrote: »
    Suarez for me, I've even captained him this weekend (QPR away) over RVP. :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Read earlier hes a doubt, has that changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Grid. wrote: »

Why not both? What is the rest of your team? Anyone over 7m should be playing in your side unless unavailable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Brought Defoe in (nice fixtures ahead) for Rooney. This leaves me with 5m in the bank:D Thinking of getting good midfielder. Have Pienaar, Hazard, Sterling, Osman and Routledge at the moment. Routledge will be out next week, as he made no extra points in last weeks. Bale,Santi Cazorla or Mata?
    Already have 2 Tottenham players, and none from Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

wonski wrote: »
    Brought Defoe in (nice fixtures ahead) for Rooney. This leaves me with 5m in the bank:D Thinking of getting good midfielder. Have Pienaar, Hazard, Sterling, Osman and Routledge at the moment. Routledge will be out next week, as he made no extra points in last weeks. Bale,Santi Cazorla or Mata?
    Already have 2 Tottenham players, and none from Arsenal.

Would be Bale for me. I'd go for him over Defoe. Great assist potential from the wing and very dangerous when he drifts inside. He's essential to most Spurs attacks. Your midfield looks weak. I'd downgrade sterling to puncheon. Defoe to Ba or Berbatov. Not sure of your forwards as you didn't mention them. And then see if you have enough for Bale. Mata would be my second choice.

Would be Bale for me. I'd go for him over Defoe. Great assist potential from the wing and very dangerous when he drifts inside. He's essential to most Spurs attacks. Your midfield looks weak. I'd downgrade sterling to puncheon. Defoe to Ba or Berbatov. Not sure of your forwards as you didn't mention them. And then see if you have enough for Bale. Mata would be my second choice.

Will have enough for Bale, and it seems like best option. Brought Defoe in for next 3 games only, will se how it goes...
    Not sure about Puncheon - will stick with Sterling for another week or two, and when wildcard is available, i can do few more changes to do the best i can with the money i have. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Top 3 must have defenders this week. Have to get rid of Rafael-money no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Puncheon is a fantastic player for under 5m, always involved with southamptons attacking play and knows where the goal is, I only saw MOTD highlights of his game the other day but he had one brilliant effort from the corner of the box which flew across the keeper and just wide, a fantastic effort from where he was, I'd be happy to play him every week if I had to but like most of ye I have a very strong front 8, if I was to invest a little in my defence I'd be happy to use him, he'll be a lot more valuable than 5m IMO.

Is anyone tempted by Ian Harte again, if he holds that place his dead ball ability will certainly make him one to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Puncheon is a fantastic player for under 5m, always involved with southamptons attacking play and knows where the goal is, I only saw MOTD highlights of his game the other day but he had one brilliant effort from the corner of the box which flew across the keeper and just wide, a fantastic effort from where he was, I'd be happy to play him every week if I had to but like most of ye I have a very strong front 8, if I was to invest a little in my defence I'd be happy to use him, he'll be a lot more valuable than 5m IMO.

Is anyone tempted by Ian Harte again, if he holds that place his dead ball ability will certainly make him one to watch.

Puncheon plays for me today due to Michu being out.I got rid of Sterling for him.

As for Harte,his problem is that Reading are pretty woeful.

Sean Morrison from Reading is the one to have a look at in coming weeks. So far scored 34 (2 goals, 1 assist and 4bp) in only 7 apperances in Premier League. Only on CS tough, and Reading can concede easily. Is back after injury, only cost 3.9m
    Could have been just lucky in his first games, time will tell...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Taking a risk on Oscar this week, took out Michu, only got him in a couple of weeks ago and don't like the look of his next few fixtures and was considering the change even without the injury. Oscar is a good price if he plays but I brought him in over Walcott in what is probably a silly move.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭Invincible

Invincible wrote: »

Was looking at same transfers, but what chance of Kagawa returning...

He came back after all ..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

walcott in for me with arsenal not playing midweek and newcastle having a tough game against utd he could have a field day. Was delighted with bales hat trick as I have him and anyone that doesnt will get him in so Walcott will be a good differential this week less than 3% ownership.

its at times like this u just gotta love ff

Now I hope Suarez will be even better than Walcott tonight. But could anyone do better than him this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Liam O wrote: »
    Taking a risk on Oscar this week, took out Michu, only got him in a couple of weeks ago and don't like the look of his next few fixtures and was considering the change even without the injury. Oscar is a good price if he plays but I brought him in over Walcott in what is probably a silly move.

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

wonski wrote: »
    Now I hope Suarez will be even better than Walcott tonight. But could anyone do better than him this week?

Suarez has gone off the boil lately, one goal in 5 or 6 I think.

Looks like he's playing through a few knocks and niggles as Pool have no alternatives, which in itself is shocking.

Advertisement