Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 20 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Mata or Walcott?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Hernandez or RVP...

RVP will take 2 FT's to do and I have to downgrade a player

Take Hernandez & I could upgrade Puncheon to Cazorla/Walcott giving me a midfield of Bale, Silva, Mata, Michu & Cazorla/Walcott, Tevez, Hernandez & Berbatov up top...

Cant make up my mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Mcauley to Nastasic,boring FT but hopefully he might get a CS,Maculey has been no use FF wise this season.

Waiting on the WC now..........

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

iMuse wrote: »
    Mata or Walcott?
    Mata for me at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I've gone nuts pre-WC.

since I have Silva already as City cover, I've brought in Benteke for Tevez.

guaranteed 90 minutes, and it's at home to Wigan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

amber69 wrote: »
    Considering tevez and Lambert out berbatov and torres in for a 4 point hit. What do ye think.

I'd definitely ship Lambert. Tevez hasn't come up with the goods in a while but by the law of averages he's due to bag a big score; that's if he plays of course. With all the variables of this game, at least you can be fairly sure of Torres and Berbatov playing regularly if you decide to go down that route

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Dempsey wrote: »
    Hernandez or RVP...

Take Hernandez & I could upgrade Puncheon to Cazorla/Walcott giving me a midfield of Bale, Silva, Mata, Michu & Cazorla/Walcott, Tevez, Hernandez & Berbatov up top...

Cant make up my mind!
    RVP all day long. Hernandez has a good chance of getting points for the next game or two but i think he will be back on the bench once Rooney returns from injury and then you will be looking to replace him again. If you get RVP in you will more than likely be keeping him for the rest of the season and he makes picking a captain alot easier.

If i was you i would be going for something like this:

Bale, Mata, Michu, Puncheon, Walcott or Fellaini

Tevez, RVP, Berbatov

Dempsey wrote: »
    Hernandez or RVP...

Cant make up my mind!

Who do you drop each week from that front 8 tho? Even with no VP it does look sh1t hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Michu and Tevez to Berba and Bale for a 4 point hit? anybody think its worth it.
    My team currently is
    Schwarzer

Clyne----Luiz
    O'brien
    ----yaya----Mata----Santi----Michu
    Rvp---Benteke----Tevez

Subs: Guzan, Sidwell, Cuellar, Shawcross

dc6978c4fe9ab282e00300575575607b.png?1356736469

2 decisions to make. (A) play Stam or Clyne and (B) Noble or Taraabt. Tough choice IMO, any advice welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Surprised more aren't keeping michu for the week.cost too much for me to get him back

Bigtoe107 wrote: »
    Michu and Tevez to Berba and Bale for a 4 point hit? anybody think its worth it.
    My team currently is
    Schwarzer

Clyne----Luiz
    O'brien
    ----yaya----Mata----Santi----Michu
    Rvp---Benteke----Tevez

Subs: Guzan, Sidwell, Cuellar, Shawcross

Can you not get Bale another way?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Steel Dog wrote: »
    RVP all day long. Hernandez has a good chance of getting points for the next game or two but i think he will be back on the bench once Rooney returns from injury and then you will be looking to replace him again. If you get RVP in you will more than likely be keeping him for the rest of the season and he makes picking a captain alot easier.

If i was you i would be going for something like this:

Bale, Mata, Michu, Puncheon, Walcott or Fellaini

Tevez, RVP, Berbatov

True, the only problem with getting Fellaini now is that I might struggle to field 11 players again!
    Skippy44 wrote: »
    Who do you drop each week from that front 8 tho? Even with no VP it does look sh1t hot.

Good point!

Can you not get Bale another way?

How would you suggest I only have 1.1 m in the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Thoughts on Ashley Young's chances of starting both United games? Injury didn't sound too serious. Very tempted to take a punt.

If you sell Michu & Tevez, how much have you got then?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

How about shifting Yaya instead of Chu-chu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

lads will demel start tomorrow? any injury news? really need to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

@Skippy44. I'd play Taarabt over Noble.

The only way Noble will get you points is from a penalty or an assist from a corner/free kick. It doesn't really matter who the opposition is.

Taarabt is QPR's biggest threat and has plenty of opportunities in most matches. Liverpool aren't exactly rock solid at the moment either.

@Skippy44. I'd play Taarabt over Noble.

The only way Noble will get you points is from a penalty or an assist from a corner/free kick. It doesn't really matter who the opposition is.

Taarabt is QPR's biggest threat and has plenty of opportunities in most matches. Liverpool aren't exactly rock solid at the moment either.

Ya, cheers. Taraabt on set pieces too n may take a pen if they ever get one. Will keep Noble for the DGW tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

darego wrote: »
    lads will demel start tomorrow? any injury news? really need to know!

75% chance of making it from various sources. Big Sam said he's hopeful. I have him in my team anyway.

If you sell Michu & Tevez, how much have you got then?
    If I sell them two I'm left with 17.7m Tevez is worth 9.2m to me and Michu is worth 7.4
    How about shifting Yaya instead of Chu-chu
    Could do that but then I would have to play sidwell

If I sell them two I'm left with 17.7m Tevez is worth 9.2m to me and Michu is worth 7.4

Could do that but then I would have to play sidwell

Michu to Bale ( before any more price rises) and Tevez to Hernandez. WC coming up can correct any weak areas in your team.

When is the wildcard and do you not reckon vp and hernandez is overkill on united?

Only other viable way I can get bale in is Yaya to bale and Shawcross to Davies leaving me with .4m in the bank

When is the wildcard and do you not reckon vp and hernandez is overkill on united?
    894f7f41140c21fb670cb665a288242b.png?1356740262

Ferguson has been bigging up Hernandez again during the week. Bale is as "must have" as is possible outside RVP so that's what I'd do. Short term for Hernandez obviously. Yaya will be off to the ACON so you could do him instead if you want to wait for Michu.

894f7f41140c21fb670cb665a288242b.png?1356740262

Ferguson has been bigging up Hernandez again during the week. Bale is as "must have" as is possible outside RVP so that's what I'd do. Short term for Hernandez obviously. Yaya will be off to the ACON so you could do him instead if you want to wait for Michu.

Yaya to Bale and Tevez to Hernandez is done!

Yaya to Bale and Tevez to Hernandez is done!

Hope it works out for you:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Jussi or Begovic lads?! Cant decide like every week really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Begovic, always Begovic. If you don't pick him he will waltz away with a clean sheet and penalty save. So please don't pick him :D

Advertisement