Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wolf's Lair!

Options

Comments

where are all the regulars gone :confused:?

Too much fibre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

I would imagine these regulars of which you speak are off partaking in Stephen's night shenanigans.

I'm saving my shenanigan's for Friday and New Year's Eve.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'm too old for shenanigans :(

You're never too old for shenanigans.

• Advertisement

Yeah, yeah, until the next beers you mean! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I stopped engaging in shenanigans this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

BS GF!

Yeah, yeah, until the next beers you mean! :P

I've never gotten up to shenanigans at a Beers! I just mind the troublemakers! :P

BS GF!

:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I've never gotten up to shenanigans at a Beers! I just mind the troublemakers! :P
    Collecting blackmail material are you?

• Advertisement

:(

Turn that frown upside down GF! :)

Collecting blackmail material are you?

Hadn't thought about that but sounds like a plan! ;)

Hadn't thought about that but sounds like a plan! ;)
    I am just full of good ideas

Having a good Christmas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SueBoom wrote: »
    I would imagine these regulars of which you speak are off partaking in Stephen's night shenanigans.

ah I see madam

Having a good Christmas?
    Fairly good, yes
    ah I see madam
    I went nowhere of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks! I think I've eaten my own body weight in cake and xmas dinner and pudding and bacon :p scared to look at the bathroom scales.

hope xmas has been good to everyone! :D

Unless the scale hides from you, you didn't eat enough

Last time I stood on the weighing scales I made it turn all the way around to zero :D:o

I hasn't been on a scale in forever

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »
    scared to look at the bathroom scales.

hahaha you and me both

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Went out for a few drinks, had a really good night :D

Always nice tio step out for a bit. Snowing like a monster here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

windy here again and snow and icy earlier. (sigh) congratulations Cy on your new lair. Are you going to have a Lair warming Party?

Snow keeps falling like it is outside my house and we may need one

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

:o

Good morning everyone.

Have a slight headache. Had 3 shots of something so think that's what the problem is, other than that I only had 5 Jameson & cokes and that's not much for me.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I am alive again (I think). That was an awful two days. I was violently (and I mean VIOLENTLY) sick all Christmas Day night and had a trip to Caredoc at midnight. Then I was in a hazy stupor all day yesterday recovering. I still are weak but less so than yesterday and I can stomach food again.

Also I saw conversation about tattoos :) Whilst I have several biggish ones I want to get, I am hoping to get marvin the martian soon :)

hdowney wrote: »
    I am alive again (I think). That was an awful two days. I was violently (and I mean VIOLENTLY) sick all Christmas Day night and had a trip to Caredoc at midnight. Then I was in a hazy stupor all day yesterday recovering. I still are weak but less so than yesterday and I can stomach food again.

Also I saw conversation about tattoos :) Whilst I have several biggish ones I want to get, I am hoping to get marvin the martian soon :)

That sounds AWESOME!

• Advertisement

Jeez hdowney what a horrible Christmas Day you had. Glad you're feeling better though.

Really want another tattoo too. I have too many ideas unfortunately.

Listening to Green Day's new album at the moment. Liking it. The first 2 in the trilogy were good but this is my fave. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement