Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wolf's Lair!

Options
  • 23-12-2012 2:31am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Since Mr Wolf hit post 10k, he gets the new Lair named after him :D

Tony%2BHough-Cyberwolf1.jpg

Carry on...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That makes 2 Lairs I has claimed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

All I could see on the touch site was the bottom bit of that picture. It looked like goatse and I got scared

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome aboard Hugo

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, shiny new lair!

• Advertisement

Shiny lair is shiny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Micheal Bisping would be proud of the newly named Lair :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

New smell in here :(

Dirty it up, QUICK! :D

All I could see on the touch site was the bottom bit of that picture. It looked like goatse and I got scared
    yeah, it the horror version
    Micheal Bisping would be proud of the newly named Lair :p
    I likes it
    Mylina wrote: »
    New smell in here :(

Dirty it up, QUICK! :D
    *Farts long and loud*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! :p

How are we all my lovelies?

• Advertisement

I am fantastic.

The wind here is scary.. :o

I'm hoping the wind takes a chair from my balcony and completely cleans someone out of it

I don't believe it's windy in the capital, but my apartment is kinda sheltered.

I like a good windstorm on occasion. Icestorms on the other hand, just suck

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't believe it's windy in the capital, but my apartment is kinda sheltered.
    I also in the capital. Tis windy

I clearly live a sheltered life... *ba-dom-tish*

A nice windy stormy night can be great, but can't really say I've experienced a proper ice storm Wolfie - been in a for shockin' bad snowy affairs by Irish standards, but nothing compared to what you get hit with in NY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Woohooooooo!! A brand spanking shiny sparkly new Lair! Yayyyy! :D I must get a coat-stand for all our coats. :) The weather outside is frightful! :eek: Seems to be worse out the county than in the city would have thought it'd have been the other way around. I love storms! :) They can be annoying an odd time though if they mess up connections and electricity and stuff.

What ye'all gettin' from the Red-lad? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Getting windy here now too...

How's everyone.... Love the new lair and what you have done with it you guys........;)

Shiminay wrote: »
    I clearly live a sheltered life... *ba-dom-tish*

A nice windy stormy night can be great, but can't really say I've experienced a proper ice storm Wolfie - been in a for shockin' bad snowy affairs by Irish standards, but nothing compared to what you get hit with in NY.
    8 feet of snow
    Woohooooooo!! A brand spanking shiny sparkly new Lair! Yayyyy! :D I must get a coat-stand for all our coats. :) The weather outside is frightful! :eek: Seems to be worse out the county than in the city would have thought it'd have been the other way around. I love storms! :) They can be annoying an odd time though if they mess up connections and electricity and stuff.

What ye'all gettin' from the Red-lad? :)
    Definitely not that backpack nuke I wanted
    Mylina wrote: »
    Getting windy here now too...

How's everyone.... Love the new lair and what you have done with it you guys........;)
    Doing fairly well now

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Had just managed to get to sleep in spite of the wind when in comes one of the younglings I'm minding to tell me that she woke up cos of the wind and couldn't get back to sleep... The wind is only one side of the house so have put her into the spare room but now I'm lying here again... 90 minutes sleep last night and looks like I'll be doing well to get the same tonight :(

Anyone else awake?

The wind was scary last night...

The wind was scary last night...

Scarily Awesome!!!
    Still pretty strong atm

I'd only like wind like that if I had my lovely bf to cuddle up to.. "Honey, I'm scared, hold me.." ;)

I'd only like wind like that if I had my lovely bf to cuddle up to.. "Honey, I'm scared, hold me.." ;)

I have a pillow. Beggars cant be choosers

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hello new lair!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Hello folks! Should be packing - trying not to cough up a lung instead! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

*walks in, pushes over a chair*

Now, feels like home :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello hello.

• Advertisement

I love the smell of new lair in the morning...well, afternoon.

Greetings programs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement