Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wolf's Lair!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm not really artistic or anything plus I'm not hugely into music either. Makes it very hard to know what tattoo to get inspiration wise. See this makes me feel like a bit of a loser :o

Awh Hugo you're not a loser. Are you a gamer? Lots of people have gaming related tatts. My bf's friend has Cloud from Final Fantasy tattooed on him. Just to note I know nothing about that came apart from that character and that there were like 20 games in the series. :p
    I can't draw really but I recently drew a couple for a tattoo competition a shop was running, I'll try and find them. (You didn't need to be good at drawing :p just translate the idea, you see :o).

Have you heard of the Japanese artist Horiyoshi III?

Ooh that's cool. No I haven't but I'm about to Google. I don't know much about different artists tbh, I just really like the whole process of being tattooed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I would like this actually:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa2.jpg

I saw a documentary on it years ago and it fascinated me since then. Might be nice as a back piece maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

No I haven't but I'm about to Google. I don't know much about different artists tbh, I just really like the whole process of being tattooed. :)

He's super famous if you like Japanese stuff, I was lucky enough to get an email from him about a week ago in reply to getting an appointment next August and I should be able to get tattooed by him. It'll be handpoked in the traditional Japanese way, I love the process behind it too :)

Why I can't really draw I like the idea behind a style, so these were my ideas for Neo-traditional kinda style pieces for the competition.

37092_4022511000480_1943925182_n.jpg

68608_4022511640496_1319404295_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

I saw a documentary on it years ago and it fascinated me since then. Might be nice as a back piece maybe

I like that! There's a lot for a tattoo artist to work with there.

SueBoom wrote: »
    I like that! There's a lot for a tattoo artist to work with there.

Too poor to get it at the moment so I'll have to file that idea away for a while.

• Advertisement

That's very cool. I love that style. :)
    He's super famous if you like Japanese stuff, I was lucky enough to get an email from him about a week ago in reply to getting an appointment next August and I should be able to get tattooed by him. It'll be handpoked in the traditional Japanese way, I love the process behind it too :)

Why I can't really draw I like the idea behind a style, so these were my ideas for Neo-traditional kinda style pieces for the competition.

37092_4022511000480_1943925182_n.jpg

68608_4022511640496_1319404295_n.jpg

Wow he must have a crazy long waiting list. The colours in that style of tattoo are beautiful. :D

I love both those ideas. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Good evening! I'm just off to bed. Gonna climb Croagh Patrick in the morning with my dog. Night everybody.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good night, and pleasant slumbers

Evening Wolfman, how was your day there Sir?

• Advertisement

Quite good to be honest

Quite good to be honest

Glad to hear it Sir :)

I hope you have tonight off work, yeah?

Hey wolfie. :)

Pleasant slumbers, fewtinsoffroth. :)

No, I will be at work in a few more hours

No, I will be at work in a few more hours

Harsh!

Question for you, what do Americans call December 26th?

Day after Christmas, or Return all this crap day

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, well, well... Greetings to you all from bed :)

I have the softest, fluffiest robe ever created and a stack of new Lego AND a Tardis which makes this a most excellent December 25th.

I got a new television with built in dvd player. I love my mother

Morning Nocs. :)

hello in here

• Advertisement

Hi wolfie, how's things?

Just out of the shower and I'm freezing.. :o

Dealing well enough at the moment

Good. :)

Just had dinner.

I should be heading to bed soon

Too full. :o

Have a good sleep wolfie :)

Enjoy your day PP

Thank you :)

Evening all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hope everyone had a good one

where are all the regulars gone :confused:?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I'm about to head out for the night, once my sister is ready to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement