Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utopia (Channel 4) [** Spoilers **]

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

How come ch4 aren’t streaming it ? It’s grown in mystique since it aired and the US version surely increased interest. Absolutely amazing series

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

How come ch4 aren’t streaming it ? It’s grown in mystique since it aired and the US version surely increased interest. Absolutely amazing series

It's on Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

MOH wrote: »
    Wasn't it most of the way through the first season before you found out why they were being hunted?
    The teaser just gives it away.

Actually looks better than I'd expected - Arby and Wilson Wilson look more like the originals thatn I'd expected, and it seems to have kept some of the vibrant colours. Still not expecting much from it though.

I tried to watch the US version and got maybe 15 minutes in before deciding I hated all the characters, actors , and everyone involved in making the show. Especially whoever wrote the dialogue. I just want to watch the original again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

Drumpot wrote: »
    Loved the original, not so sure an Americanised version works but will prob watch out if interest.

Original only, as usual the American version sucks, they made a balls up of their version of the bridge also

Ah, in fairness I thought if you actually give the tank version of this a go they didn't make the usual balls of it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

Ah, in fairness I thought if you actually give the tank version of this a go they didn't make the usual balls of it..

Na not for me, brit version was superb, and Swedish version of the bridge can't be replicated

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

MrStuffins wrote: »
    It's on Prime.

The original?

Advertisement