Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Sales Start Dates

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

juan.kerr wrote: »
    How can January sales start in December?

I noticed that they are selling 2013 calenders , even though its 2012!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Tom_Cruise wrote: »
    I noticed that they are selling 2013 calenders , even though its 2012!

Hardly the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Is the Next sale, or any clothing sales for that matter, good enough that it would actually be worth my time getting up early on Stephens day?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Eathrin wrote: »
    Is the Next sale, or any clothing sales for that matter, good enough that it would actually be worth my time getting up early on Stephens day?

I don't think so. I have never gotten a true bargain on the first day of any clothes sale and I do not consider half price of over-inflated prices to be a bargain anyway:cool: You are better off to keep an eye on the online sales over the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Certainly not the next sale. When I worked there it was all crap. And everything was gone super fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

Can anyone confirm what time Debenhams on Henry Street is opening on St Stephen's Day? Both 8am and 10am are mentioned here, if I can get an extra 2 hours in bed it would be great :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

DylanII wrote: »
    Certainly not the next sale. When I worked there it was all crap. And everything was gone super fast.

Have to disagree here. I work there and the sale stuff is excellent value, especially if you get there early. For anyone in limerick next in the crescent have their sale on the 27th not the the 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

M&S online sale just started (Midnight) http://www.marksandspencer.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

cmdrRiker wrote: »
    Harvey Norman gives now insight into the sale items on the main page.
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/big-sale-in-store-only.html - Instore only
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/big-sale-online.html - Online
    Some deals to be found e.g. tablet for 78 EUR or Dyson dc29 for 150 quid (I got 19B in last year's sale and it's flawless).

Anyone got the opening offers for HN for tomorrow? Someone listed some last year - great deals for the first 10-20 purchases for certain products, etc.
    In the market for a under 40 inch SMART TV...spotted a Panasonic 37 inch reduced to EUR500 on Powercity and DID tomorrow. Just wondering if HN will have any similar..... It's now the same price as it was in the UK before the sales!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭D_D

Does anyone know when the 53 Degrees North sale starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

When is arnotts&clerys starting

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭kulareggae

Hi Guys I always wanted to que up to get the best bargains in Clerys,
    Are Clerys having their big St Stephens Sale this year
    Just want to know before i go there at 5am
    Is anyone queing up for clerys or any other shops
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

When's Brown Thomas Start? Not Just the Dublin store?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

When's Brown Thomas Start? Not Just the Dublin store?
    It was on TV, I believe 9am but I could be wrong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Just wondering do any of you know will there or is there ever a meteor sale on phones? Myself and my boyfriend need new phones but we're patiently waiting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭dodzy

MIN2511 wrote: »
    It was on TV, I believe 9am but I could be wrong :)
    You are correct.

http://www.brownthomas.com/christmas-opening-hours/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

CarMe wrote: »
    Just wondering do any of you know will there or is there ever a meteor sale on phones? Myself and my boyfriend need new phones but we're patiently waiting :)

Phones go up in price in January, December is usually the cheapest time to buy a pay as you go phone. If you see a deal before January buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Hi, don't really know where else to post this but does anyone know of any Jewellers having good January sales? Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

CarMe wrote: »

Meteor have a sale ad on TV today anyway. Up to €50 off phones if you move too them from what I gathered.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Gee_G wrote: »
    Hi, don't really know where else to post this but does anyone know of any Jewellers having good January sales? Thanks :)

Pandora seem to be having a sale as per blanchardstown centre FB page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Anyone know where abouts is my best option in dublin to pick up a pair of ray bans wayfarer sunglasses ? Is BT including sunglasses in their sales?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Gee_G wrote: »

Wear a balaclava ,carry a shotgun and you will pick up some great bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Sparks43 wrote: »

Wear a balaclava ,carry a shotgun and you will pick up some great bargains
    I was half thinking about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

No summer gear in Next sale just really excellent clothes. I love Next and if you know what you're going in for then you can avoid the stuff you might buy in sales and never wear!

Spent €250 this morning at 6am in 10 mins...must be some kind of a record.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I picked up a few nice things in the sales today all good prices for what I was getting.
    I wandered into Next at about 2pm and the place was cleared out. They sure do big up their sales!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

km79 wrote: »
    The sale I really want to get in on quick is the Aer lingus sale. Does this usually start on Jan 1st ?

http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinformation/weboffersfromireland/irelandtobritain/

Not sure if it really is a sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Does anyone know if/when Dunnes sale is starting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Does anyone know if/when Dunnes sale is starting?
    I was in today and they had signs in the window saying 'Reductions 50% off' but it was only Christmas stuff and a single rail of clothes! Complete rubbish!

Advertisement