Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 17 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Feckit, 20 points with 4 to play, I'm worried I won't even qualify for the cup:(

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

lolerpool at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

note to self; never captain a liverpool player

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

note to self; never captain a liverpool player

I never do:D

Fulham scoring robbed Nelsen of a cs but on 27 with 6 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

thunderdog wrote: »
    Yellow for Suarez. This week just keeps getting better and better. 1 and 2 points all round apart from VP

Can't agree more ! But we deserve to be shot for wasting another transfer on useless Suarez ! Liverpool "easy" run blinded me... Should have gone with my gut instinct and transfer in Defoe. He'll probably get a hat-trick tomorrow now...

Only bright side is no CS for anyone at the moment and got the captain right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Lads with 4 in defence, does it need to be a defender to replace Rafael as a substitute?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

31 with only 3 to play. will be -4 when points hit factored in too. Not good. Though overall average will be low after today i'd wager

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kuldeep121

sterling is taking rest!!!Not playing this time???

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

irishfeen wrote: »
    Lads with 4 in defence, does it need to be a defender to replace Rafael as a substitute?

no

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

jolim24601 wrote: »
    no
    Ah ok thanks, it should be Morrison coming on so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

If the average isn't around 10 I'm going to have a bad week..

Have Mata, Clyne, Rafael that didn't play this week.. Anyone know if Walcott will play on Monday?

irishfeen wrote: »

No,I always play 3 at the back,if you have 4 in defence & one doesn't play then your 1st sub comes in regardless if he's a defender,midfielder or striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

"Rafael had a tight hamstring but he should be okay next week." - SAF

"He(Fellaini) deserves to get the punishment. I've seen it, it's a terrible thing to do and I expect him to be punished. It's down to the FA. I've told him it's not acceptable and whatever he gets, he and us deserve it." - Moyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

thunderdog wrote: »
    Yellow for Suarez. This week just keeps getting better and better. 1 and 2 points all round apart from VP

At least you have vp. 1 or 2 points all round for me, not even one clean sheet or assist. And suarez my captain. SICKENED. 3 players left and none of them inspiring confidence apart from michu

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Rafael had a minor injury. A tight hamstring which should be fine for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

21, five to play with 1 point to come off the bench,may not actually fare too bad if Spurs v Swansea is a goal fest and Aresenal bag a few via Carzola Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Rafael had a minor injury. A tight hamstring which should be fine for next week.
    Thank god I waited for news on Rafael otherwise I would shipped him out earlier.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

33 with Lennon, Santi and Federici to play :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

I think the average will be about 26 after todays games

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd be royally screwed right now if I had put the captaincy on Suarez instead of RVP. Still look like I'm in for a bad week tho'.

Need Swansea and Arsenal to play well Sunday.

• Advertisement

Juusi,McCauley,Santi,Michu,Dempsey and Defoe still to play-if they don't get me some decent points between them I give up.

q2ice wrote: »
    I think the average will be about 26 after todays games
    I'd say it'll be a lot lower than that tbh.

18 or so.

It's rare that a gameweek begins with no clean sheets therefore no easy points to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

31 with 3 to play. Disaster, except for Cptn RVP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

That's some statement from Moyes. Must have been bad from Fellani then

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fowler87 wrote: »
    That's some statement from Moyes. Must have been bad from Fellani then

What did he say?

"He deserves to get the punishment. I've seen it, it's a terrible thing to do and I expect him to be punished,"

"It's down to the FA. I've told him it's not acceptable and whatever he gets, he and us deserve it."
    This

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

I have Fellaini but I expect he'll get a 2/3 game ban.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

40 with 3 to play, happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Average is 21

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

My gf convinced me to do an 11:28 captain switch from Rooney to RVP. "You always said that RVP was best captain because he was the most likely to score every week" 34.

Smart woman.

Advertisement