Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Euro Gold and Silver Commemorative coins

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Trachycarpus

I got as far as shopping cart but the two-stage verification app on mobile phone crashed (website not available ...blah, blah, blah). By the time I got the app to open to verify, the order in shopping cart was flagging up as out of stock. It must have timed out or something. Not a happy camper!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,306 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I've got one available for 5k🙄

I called them yesterday to ask has the website been fixed and they said oh yeah its all working fine now...yeah right

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Rollercoaster

I have a spare Luke Kelly avilable. Would anyone like to exchange for a Phil Lynott coin.

Please PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 luna11

The same happened to me with the Luke Kelly coin, I wouldn't buy it on a mobile device again. I used the PC yesterday for the 100 year coin and it worked more smoothly.

I think these coins will be rare there is only 2 for sale so far. The Luke Kelly coin I found easily available to buy off someone second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Green Mile

Website went wonky on me when ordering my 100 Year Establishment Gold Coin.

Email confirmation said success but with value paid €0.00.

The amount did debit from my bank account.

Im assuming my order went through ok since I was charged.

Just wondering did any one receive their coin yet? Mine hasn’t arrive so I’m now thinking there’s an issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,306 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Green Mile

Coin arrived today, Looks great,

I'm glad to have it.

Mine arrived last week nicely presented coins

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Diaell

Just popped onto the site now to see if there is any updates on the 2023 coins,

I noticed "100 Years Since the Establishment of the State €100 Gold Proof Coin 2022" is showing in stock.

https://www.collectorcoins.ie/shopping-cart/en/page/3466/

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭G2016

Do we know why there is more available after they being sold out? I ordered one last week and it arrived this morning. It’s not the cleanest looking coin, looks a bit smudged etc, and it’s not the capsule. Just wondering if they may be reselling returns?

• Advertisement

I have 2 and they are pristine and encased in capsules as pictured above. If yours is not I'd be contacting them to get it checked out.

Advertisement