Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hmmm I suspose I can wait an extra week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Some review scores so far:
    Playstation Lifestyle - 10/10
    Gamesmaster UK - 95/100
    OPM UK - 9/10
    OPM Benelux - 87/100
    Edge - 8/10

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

mystic86 wrote: »
    Some review scores so far:
    Playstation Lifestyle - 10/10
    Gamesmaster UK - 95/100
    OPM UK - 9/10
    OPM Benelux - 87/100
    Edge - 8/10

Are those review sites reputable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

8/10 from Edge. Must be game of the year!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Edge's reviews are wildly inconsistent and I wouldn't really put much weight on a review by Gamesmaster. The 1up review is that one I'd be interested in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

I'm really looking forward to this. Speaking of reviews GamesTm have been the only magazine/site I have pretty much agreed with 100% since issue 1, they have been really positive in every preview and it'll be a shock if its not a cracker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

IGN Review and score
    9.4 , looking forward to this game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

I can scarcely remember looking forward to a game so much. I feel like a kid again. Just hope it meets expectations.

Where is everyone getting it from?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Where is everyone getting it from?

Got mine from zavvi when they had the 10% discount on pre-orders. Worked out at about £31.50. Bargain as far as I am concerned.

Yeah, I saw it on Zavvi for €40. A game like this though, I'd nearly pay the extra few bob from the likes of Gamestop just to have it in me hands on the day. I'd usually wait but with an rpg of this caliber, that will stop me going out drinking that weekend and could save me a considerable amount more.

Have not bought a game in a while, I survived the Steam sale without getting anything aswell. Really looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mr. Blah

Ordered the Wizard Edition from Gamestop just before Christmas.
    It was taken down from their site today... Is that just because it's out of stock?
    My order is still 'Confirmed' but never dealt with a game I ordered being taken off the site.
    Better still get it.. It's selling out everywhere :eek:

Mr. Blah wrote: »
    It was taken down from their site today... Is that just because it's out of stock?
    My order is still 'Confirmed' but never dealt with a game I ordered being taken off the site.

The Wizard Edition seems to be very scarce.

Mr. Blah wrote: »

Crap wanted the wizard edition

Its up on gamesnash for pre order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Just pre-ordered there from gamesnash. My first order with them I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I'm buying a PS3 today. There are some games that I wouldn't mind playing, but I've always asked myself, "Is it worth getting a console for so few games you really want?"

I guess on consideration, it has gotten to a point I can answer this to the affirmative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

GTR63 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting. They'll probably release a patch pretty quickly. Though that isn't going to do me any good. Can't get my 360 or newly obtained PS3 online.

• Advertisement

Anyone know roughly how quick Zavvi usually are with delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

danthefan wrote: »
    Anyone know roughly how quick Zavvi usually are with delivery?
    slow, and if it isn't currently in stock, don't even bother, you could be waiting months or they could just cancel it for no reason.

Gamesnash are apparently very good with deliveries.
    http://gamesnash.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=58_28&products_id=2609
    This game is available now for pre order. Beat the queues and have it delivered to your door. This game is currently due for release on Friday 01 February, 2013. Pre Orders at Gamesnash are generally dispatched 24 hours before release day which with free standard shipping usually arriving for release day. Customers wishing to guarantee release day delivery should choose express post at checkout. Please see our Delivery And Postage Information Page for full details.

Lowest price guarantee: As the final recommended retail price is not set by the publishers until just before release date the price of this product may change between now and release day. We guarantee that should the price drop between now and release day we will credit your account with or issue a refund for the difference. Further information on our payment processing can be found here.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Gamesnash are apparently very good with deliveries.
    http://gamesnash.ie/index.php?
    Yes but It's also €15 dearer

ShaneU wrote: »
    Yes but It's also €15 dearer

How is it?

How is it?

Gamesnash = €51.99. Zavvi = £31.46 (€37.44)

Zavvi have terrible shipping and diabolical customer service so I wouldn't recommend them even if it was half the price.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Change currency to sterling and use code 10POG

pre ordered with gamesnash

• Advertisement

pre ordered with gamesnash

I have only ever got psn credit with them, never bought a game. I would rather give them my money than gamestop. Would standard delivery generally get you the game on release day?

Advertisement