Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you date a guy at work

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

It depends. It's not nice when something doesn't work out but nobody starts out hoping that'll happen. Having to see the person who broke up with you or you broke up with everyday is tough, but it really depends on how you were. If things ended well, there is a good chance of things being normal again and just getting on with things.

Speaking from personal experience, I'd go about it with caution. I dated somebody I worked with and things didn't work out, but having to see the person everday who broke up with me didn't do my head any good, and so things went pretty sour (100% my fault). I would like to think things are different now but when damage is done, it's done, and it takes a long time for people to forgive and forget. I wouldn't say to anybody "definitely no, don't do it" but just be cautious, be discrete if you can and be easy going and amicable if things don't work out, it's hard but really the only viable option if you continue to work alongside the other person - trust me on that one :)

Advertisement