Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesbians

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

efb wrote: »
    The G was shight last night, bad karaoke

Missed the karaoke but the music was shockin...even worse than usual. And all the hot girls were straight. Also, as usual :( :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

donfers wrote: »
    sorry it it has been mentioned but i haven't read the whole thread

one thing that confuses me about lesbians is why some of them deliberately go for a more masuline, butch look when they are attracted to and by females

I'll give you worse.

Relation of mine through marriage is / was a lesbian and has a female partner - fair enough. She professed that she was a man in a woman's body so got a sex change - again fair enough. The clincher is that she is still with the same partner.

Think about it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I'll give you worse.

Relation of mine through marriage is / was a lesbian and has a female partner - fair enough. She professed that she was a man in a woman's body so got a sex change - again fair enough. The clincher is that she is still with the same partner.

Think about it. :confused:

lesbian to straight man....not seeing the headwreck there in terms of staying with the same person....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭ashers22

most lezzies just haven't met the right man

I know its an AH but all the same..I'd be much happier on my own than with any man, I could even live without the right woman if it comes down to it. I've lived a very straight life for long enough and the thought of never having to do it ever again fills me with relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Nodin wrote: »
    lesbian to straight man....not seeing the headwreck there in terms of staying with the same person....

Or bisexual trans man

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Nodin wrote: »

It's fine for the person that got a mickey but I can't understand how it's ok with the receiver as she is now in a straight relationship with a 'man' as opposed to a gay relationship with a woman. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Higher wrote: »
    My friend had a threesome with two lesbians who had been going out for years. One of them got really upset that the other was too into him and they broke up over it. My mate didn't care though, he just had a threesome with two hot lesbians.
    Jay from The Inbetweeners?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

It's fine for the person that got a mickey but I can't understand how it's ok with the receiver as she is now in a straight relationship with a 'man' as opposed to a gay relationship with a woman. ;)

She loves the person and not the 'hardware'. The sentimental would be touched by the thought, I would have imagined.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The two people are in love and don't let gender identity or sexual orientation get in the way. I don't see a problem.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Does anyone know what the fuel consumption figures for a typical lesbian are ?

Or should I start another thread :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Jesus there is a lot of sexuality hate in AH tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

benwavner wrote: »
    Jesus there is a lot of sexuality hate in AH tonight.

These gays threads are a load of bollix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

that statement is rather ironic in this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

They were going on about gay Panda's in here last night.

Time to spread some love.
    This track is for da ladiez .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

TheUsual wrote: »

Terrible the way they make you log on and read the thread every night as well though.

The two people are in love and don't let gender identity or sexual orientation get in the way. I don't see a problem.

For fvckin real? :eek:

If my woman came home tomorrow and was now a man she would get the bullet before she could open her mouth. I'm sure most people would feel the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

TheUsual wrote: »

That's gay propaganda.

Panda only wants belly rubs like lady panda

Panda only wants belly rubs like lady panda

Probably the reason you lads are going extinct.
    Less hand relief, more baby Panda's !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

great bunch of lads

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

And we're done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement