Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesbians

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I find my girlfriend to be hugely attractive and I equally find her body, vagina etc incredibly attractive.
    There's no girl is there.

Just your Mum and the toy show.

Go on, we're all friends here.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

later12 wrote: »
    There's no girl is there.

Just your Mum and the toy show.

Go on, we're all friends here.

Busted.

This thread was an elaborate ploy to stick in an innocuous sentence about having an imaginary girlfriend.

Well played, Poirot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Not all lesbians use dildos during sex. Id actually wager that the majority dont.

But even if they do that doesnt make them attracted to men or to a penis. In fact, a lot of lesbians are physically repulsed by the idea of sex with a man. Same way a lot of straight men cant imagine having sex with a man, yet would have have anal sex with a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

Pussy are made for dicks , lesbian lover hasn't got dick , so arm lesbian lover with plastic dick and everyones happy .

Homosexual man loves dick , his boyfriend has dick , evryone happy .......................no wonder they are called GAYS .:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

kneemos wrote: »
    What would a lesbian shaped dildo look like?
    http://d3f650ayx9w00n.cloudfront.net/340/10617.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

jessiejam wrote: »
    I'm straight and female but im not "attracted" to penises either. Im attracted to men that happen to have penises.

Such a weird thing to say ...

especially knowing women love a man who has a big dick. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

ahaha... good post... OP.. nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

You do know that a lot of lesbians and gay men don't have penetrative sex don't you?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭repsol

figs666 wrote: »
    Pussy are made for dicks , lesbian lover hasn't got dick , so arm lesbian lover with plastic dick and everyones happy .

Homosexual man loves dick , his boyfriend has dick , evryone happy .......................no wonder they are called GAYS .:)

I thought Homo men loved ASS.Dick is just a necessary evil when its their turn to be the catcher:D

Such a weird thing to say ...

especially knowing women love a man who has a big dick. :pac:

Not weird at all.

It's weird assuming all straight women and all gay men are attracted to penises.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

You do know that a lot of lesbians and gay men don't have penetrative sex don't you?

depends what you're "into"

BBDBB wrote: »
    depends what you're "into"

Of course.... duh

Terry Pratchet

my work here is done

*bows

repsol wrote: »
    I thought Homo men loved ASS.Dick is just a necessary evil when its their turn to be the catcher:D

And again it's necessary to point out that a lot of gay men don't like anal sex and don't have anal sex!

Terry Pratchet

And again it's necessary to point out that a lot of gay men don't like anal sex and don't have anal sex!

thats where we differ

how many of you in this post is gay or lesbian..
    i see that you have too much experience it this subject :P

thats where we differ

What are you differing about?

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I understand that, but if a lesbian is willing to let a replica of a penis inside her maybe she isn't as unattracted to men as she thought she was?

Same exact thing with lads liking their prostates messed with. The act wouldn't make you any more gay than a lesbian using a dildo to get off would make her straighter.

Erper wrote: »
    how many of you in this post is gay or lesbian..
    i see that you have too much experience it this subject :P

Why on earth would a lesbian even consider posting in this thread?

Terry Pratchet

What are you differing about?

the "necessity" of pointing it out

edit -oh, and its "we" are are differing, not just me :)

• Advertisement

the "necessity" of pointing it out

Some people are ignorant and need educating

Terry Pratchet

Why on earth would a lesbian even consider posting in this thread?

so all of you are gays, or had experience with it :P

really?

and

a) what leads you to that conclusion

b) determines that you are the very person to do the educating?

so all of you are gays, or had experience with it :P

Nah - most of the posters here are straight men getting their thrills from talking about lesbians. Some of us are gay men.

Terry Pratchet

so enlighten us

really?

and

a) what leads you to that conclusion

b) determines that you are the very person to do the educating?

:)

Terry Pratchet

:)

:D

so enlighten us

Try enlightening yourself

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Ghandee wrote: »
    Pm sent.

Giggidy.
    Thanks for the pic 3kb

Christ yours is fekin tiny isn't it:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Nah - most of the posters here are straight men getting their thrills from talking about lesbians. Some of us are gay men.

I would take offence to that but I can't be bothered. If you think I get some giddy thrill from the thought of speaking about lesbianism you are mistaken. I was wondering if there was a psychology too it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement