Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Cent - My Life f/ Eminem & Adam Levine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Game still being on g-unit when he was put onto g-unit jointly with aftermath but but then fell out with g-unit and then dropped from aftermath but somehow kept on g-unit makes no sense.

No matter what way you word it, it makes zero sense.

Like when he threatened to leak a dre song he is talking nonsense again, he has to be up there with the rapper who has had the most beefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Game still being on g-unit when he was put onto g-unit jointly with aftermath but but then fell out with g-unit and then dropped from aftermath but somehow kept on g-unit makes no sense.

No matter what way you word it, it makes zero sense.

How do you know what happened with dre and game? they fell out there was a problem they didnt talk for years until last year and he wasnt dropped from aftermath because of 50, if that was the case they would of never patched it up or dre wouldnt of worked with ross if he was the type who picked sides.

bottom line game signed with g unit records , now there's a very high possibility he is some what still tied in some way to that contract.

How do you know what happened with dre and game? they fell out there was a problem they didnt talk for years until last year and he wasnt dropped from aftermath because of 50, if that was the case they would of never patched it up or dre wouldnt of worked with ross if he picked sides.

bottom line game signed with g unit records , now there's a very high possibility he is some what still tied in some way to that contract.

2009, not last year. They clearly fell out of the 50 thing. Game signed to aftermath you said it yourself. Not the first date/time you got wrong.

Anyway it doesn't matter, they are both obsessed with each other. It was 6+ years ago at this stage they should both let it go.

2009, not last year. They clearly fell out of the 50 thing. Game signed to aftermath you said it yourself. Not the first date/time you got wrong.

Anyway it doesn't matter, they are both obsessed with each other. It was 6+ years ago at this stage they should both let it go.

wow i got the date wrong, dont get me started on how many times you are wrong here... like comparing lamar to timbaland and calling it pop etc.

I agree both should let it go but 50 wont and i cant blame him tbh but if dre cant patch it up nobody will...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I genuinely can't believe what I'm reading. Do I really have to explain this..?

Due to his disputes with 50 Cent, Game left Aftermath Entertainment and signed with Geffen Records another label under Universal Music Group's Interscope-Geffen-A&M division to terminate his contractual obligations with G-Unit in the summer of 2006.

For claritys sake - "terminate his contractual obligations with G-Unit in the summer of 2006".

Did you actually think that Game was still signed to G-Unit Records..?? Do you honestly think Game paid 50 Cent a sum of money last year to let him release The RED Album without a little 'G-Unit' logo on the back? And the same for Doctor's Advocate and LAX? You have to be ****ing joking man.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded as to how you can believe every single, little thing that comes out of 50's mouth. It's almost unbelievable. Not to get into a war but you really have to be taking the piss this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

Seriously every thread is turning into a game/50 thread. I think I can safely speak for all of the spectators of this ongoing argument over the last few years, the two of you have actually had more disagreements about game and 50 than they themselves had with each other. That alone says enough!!

Actually would it be possible to make a game/50 thread?? just so it can all stay in the one place :P

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    I genuinely can't believe what I'm reading. Do I really have to explain this..?

Due to his disputes with 50 Cent, Game left Aftermath Entertainment and signed with Geffen Records another label under Universal Music Group's Interscope-Geffen-A&M division to terminate his contractual obligations with G-Unit in the summer of 2006.

For claritys sake - "terminate his contractual obligations with G-Unit in the summer of 2006".

Did you actually think that Game was still signed to G-Unit Records..?? Do you honestly think Game paid 50 Cent a sum of money last year to let him release The RED Album without a little 'G-Unit' logo on the back? And the same for Doctor's Advocate and LAX? You have to be ****ing joking man.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded as to how you can believe every single, little thing that comes out of 50's mouth. It's almost unbelievable. Not to get into a war but you really have to be taking the piss this time.

where is that from?

Its very possible , just because you refuse to believe it doesnt mean its not true... Like i said either of us will know for sure unless you happen to have a copy of his contract in front of you.

The way i see it if it was such a lie wouldnt game have gone to all measures to prove it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Happy Birthday Game!

This is The Game thread, right?

In fairness in this instance that buck/game line was the most interesting part of that whole song.

where is that from?

Its very possible , just because you refuse to believe it doesnt mean its not true... Like i said either of us will know for sure unless you happen to have a copy of his contract in front of you.

The way i see it if it was such a lie wouldnt game have gone to all measures to prove it is?

**** sake man I really wasn't going to say anything about it or anything about the diss in 50's new song (it is a diss) but some of the stuff you're posting is just ****ing ridiculous, I can't get my head around it like, if you really want to believe that The Game is still signed to G-Unit Records then that's that, by all means go ahead but please stop posting complete and utter ****e, '50 said Game has to pay him or else he'll have the G-unit logo on his Jesus Piece album'...****ing hell..reading the last page and a half makes of this thread makes my head hurt...I only posted for clarity's sake.

• Advertisement

That's the best you can do? Put writing in bold lol... Iv posted 50 saying it ! Now for the last time educate yourself on how contracts work they are never ever straight forward so there is every likely hood there could be done sort of clause linking him with g unit records.

Even if game denied it I wouldn't Belive him due to his bi-polar personality , he denied for years that 50 didn't write the hate it or love song and a good majority of the documentary album only to turn around and confess when he was saying sorry to 50 on more than one occasion.

I knew you and Conor would be upset about it but like I said who knows? One things for sure though Conor he was 50s artist without a shadow of a doubt , 50 even co-produced the documentary.

No need for the cursing and getting worked up about it either.

Here's a video where 50 says he beat Floyd Mayweather in a physical fight - twice.

Do you believe that too? If 50 said it then it must be true :rolleyes: You believe EVERYTHING 50 says..why? It's very odd to say the least

he is clearly joking there lol...

look i know it might be a bitter pill to swallow as a hardcore fan but you dont have to jump to game's defense all the time... you have no proof it isnt true and vice versa so lets move on.

he is clearly joking there lol...

Joking? I must have missed the punchline (no pun intended) there. If you'll believe that Game is still on G-Unit Records then you'll believe that 50 got the better of the best boxer alive. 50 doesn't lie, does he?

Joking? I must have missed the punchline (no pun intended) there. If you'll believe that Game is still on G-Unit Records then you'll believe that 50 got the better of the best boxer alive. 50 doesn't lie, does he?

my god i think its quite obvious he's not serious there! i honestly doubt it was a boxing match they got into either more like a scuffle if anything, 50 just said floyd punched him at the end :rolleyes:

prettyboy your not one to really talk on whats believable and what isnt in fairness, it wasnt so long ago we were arguing about the fact 50 wrote a fair share of the documentary in which you denied for game to turn around and confess 50 wrote hate it or love it etc when he was trying to get back into gunit.

my god i think its quite obvious he's not serious there! i honestly doubt it was a boxing match they got into either more like a scuffle if anything, 50 just said floyd punched him at the end

Looking at the very end of the video, 50 isn't laughing, isn't joking, he's actually being quite serious talking about people pushing him too far, telling Big Boy that he's never run from anything in his life, he's always had to deal with things himself, then we hear this
    Big Boy: 50, you and Floyd ever get into a fight or shoving match before?

50: Yeah, yeah.

BB: Who won that?

50: I won, every time.

BB: Every time?? How many times..?

50: Twice, we got into it.

BB: Like a real altercation?

50: Yeah.

He then goes on to say that Floyd punched him. He's saying all of this in a serious manner.

Which part was he joking about? Was it when he says there was a fight (twice), that he won or that Floyd punched him? I don't think it's "quite obvious that he's joking" ...which part made you laugh?

prettyboy your not one to really talk on whats believable and what isnt in fairness, it wasnt so long ago we were arguing about the fact 50 wrote a fair share of the documentary in which you denied for game to turn around and confess 50 wrote hate it or love it etc when he was trying to get back into gunit.

Jesus haha what does 50 writing hooks for an album 8 years ago have to do with anything here?? And PM me a link to where we talked about this, I'm sure we did at some point, I just can't remember defending Game vehemently, denying that 50 wrote anything? PM me a link.

Now that you mention it, Game is the one that wanted to forget about the beef with 50 and get G-Unit back together - do you really think Game would try to prevent the label from putting a G-Unit logo on the back of his album? Do you think he would pay 50 and ask him not to put a G-Unit logo there? I honestly don't think Game would have any problem with it, he wouldn't give a **** knowing him. More controversy, why not.

Looking at the very end of the video, 50 isn't laughing, isn't joking, he's actually being quite serious talking about people pushing him too far, telling Big Boy that he's never run from anything in his life, he's always had to deal with things himself, then we hear this

He then goes on to say that Floyd punched him. He's saying all of this in a serious manner.

Which part was he joking about? Was it when he says there was a fight (twice), that he won or that Floyd punched him? I don't think it's "quite obvious that he's joking" ...which part made you laugh?

when he was asked who won there was an element of humor involved you cant be denying that. Anyway im not arguing about something as pathetic as this with you.

when he was asked who won there was an element of humor involved you cant be denying that. Anyway im not arguing about something as pathetic as this with you.

But you believe 50 when he says Game is paying him every time he releases an album..? Was he not joking then too?

But you believe 50 when he says Game is paying him every time he releases an album..? Was he not joking then too?

i dont know prettyboy you seem to know so why dont you enlighten us some more with your contractial wisdom :D

• Advertisement

contractial wisdom

...?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I hate the Game and 50 Cent now because of ye two

"I told Dre from the gate, I carry the heat fo' ya
    First mixtape song, I inheirited beef fo' ya
    Gritted my teeth fo' ya, G-G-G'd fo ya" - Because Jimmy and Dre asked him to join G-unit, him and buck were clearly there to get the west and the south audience.

On a G-unit song nonetheless. That and him signing to Aftermath and being dropped from Aftermath I don't know how you could think he is "50s artist".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

who's to say it might not be true
    50 could probably out muscle Floyd he's much bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

MD1990 wrote: »

nah, floyd would wipe the floor with him in any circumstances, he's the best pound for pound boxer in the world, nothing a rapper/actor with a history of boxing as a child can do about that.

I use to compete in mma and have sparred plenty of boxers who come up to our gym for training and vice versa. I can tell you when it comes to grappling etc when you come up against a lad who's 3 or 4 stone heavier than you which would be 50 compared to floyd it makes the world of difference.

This fight was nothing more than a scuffle between friends IMO though , it happens. Obviously if 50 stood toe to toe with floyd he'd knock him the fu*k out as he would do most of the worlds population lol.

Never stand toe to toe with someone who you know can box better than you, eliminate their strong point straight away and take them down. Completely different form of martial art and ball game if that's done and usually the bigger lad will come out on top especially when your talking about scuffles/street fights.

This was not a boxing match by any means lads , handbags more than likely.

Anyway iron mike and whoo kid are taking votes on shade 45 Atm :D. Tyson is hilarious and whoo kids show is quality , gets the best of guests in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 duck2012

Good song by two good rappers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Mr. Rager wrote: »
    I hate the Game and 50 Cent now because of ye two

I hated them already, because they are both ****e, but those two make me want to have them both assassinated.

stfu, the pair of ye.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

MD1990 wrote: »

Mayweather would absolutely destroy any man who wasn't a professional fighter in a throwdown. It's not even a question. He wouldn't even need to connect properly and he'd knock him the **** out.

Advertisement