Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you ashamed of any of your friends?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,403 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Why be friends with someone you are ashamed off its sounds a bit odd having said that I have one friend who has mental health issues and if I am honest I don't like introducing her to new people because she can say the most inappropriate things mainly because she acts the victim and is a serious hypochondriac, I would be the tough no nonsense type so find her hard going sometimes, but I have leaned to ignore the thing that drive me mad about her and enjoy the good things about her company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I wouldnt be ashamed of someones dress sense.
    However I am ashamed of one of my OH good friends, because of his behaviour. He drinks way too much, acts like a complete immature moron even though he's 28, is embarassing and he litters constantly which is a big no no for me.

Advertisement