Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little (or big) things that annoy you:

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Bad manners, especially table manners.

Oneupmanship.

Proud Philistines, people who are dismissive of intellect.

Religion/Patriotism, both of which are usually preordained and yet demand respect and adherence based on an illogical pretense.

Passivity, mainly people who go through their whole life without holding a strong view on anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Organisations that claim to have a direct link to "God" yet practice the total opposite of what they preach. Church of England, Catholic Church etc etc.

Pro-Lifers.

Old people being allowed to vote - People over 65 shouldn't be allowed a vote in my opinion. They live in an era that is not compatible with the era they grew up in and their beliefs are not fitting with that of a modern society.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

A new one just reminded this morning when I witnessed it for the millionth time:

- Irish teenagers speaking in an over-the-top American accent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

doolox wrote: »

Slow drivers or non indicator users.

People who park on the road when there is a perfectly good car park nearby thereby blocking the road because they are too lazy to use the car park entrance or one-way system.

Poor or non existant signage on some junctions causing delays and near crashes. Local authorities love to blame drivers for accidents but dont take the blame for the confusion and uncertainty caused by poor maintenance, vandalism or overgrown bushes which can cause accidents at junctions.

Pedestrian crossings near roundabouts and on blind corners.

On the indicators issue - I got caught in traffic this morning (after going through 2 sets of road works) behind a JCB who had his right indicator on for over 2 miles and would not let anyone pass him.

Local authroities and road maintenance - this is a joke. Driving through the third set of road works to find that the road I needed to turn onto was closed (no notification anywere approaching the road that it was closed).

Pedestrian crossings - not only are they in dangerous places but on top of that people who fail to use them and run out between parked vans or lorries.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

All this happened before 9.30 this morning, I wonder what the rest of the day will be like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

When there is a set of double doors and some fúckwith leaves one of the sides locked :mad: and I smash into it ... there is a special rung in hell reserved for such people responsible.

People who are slow to react at green lights, and then I end up hitting the next red one because of them :mad:

Slow walkers :mad:.

Buskers :mad:

People standing across escalators and clogging it up on faster people :mad:

People doing the same as above on stairs and corridors :mad:

takes blood pressure medication

• Advertisement
Advertisement