Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a real job

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Hootanany wrote: »
    Not a real job you just sit in the mess drinking beer waiting for a War.

NEXT

+1 We have an army??:confused:

kjl wrote: »
    The OP is a moron.

I have the best job in the world. I am paid to travel the world working on client sites and when I am not onsite I work from home where I get up at about 11 and finish up at about 5. I get all my meals paid for me and I fly first class and stay in 5 star hotels.

I get more satisfaction from completing a project than the OP every could laying a few bricks.

I worked hard to get where I am today and I won't have some out of work loser tell me that my job doesn't matter.

What's your job?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

The gun i currently have on my hip says i have a real job. Makes me feel like i do anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Teacher by chance

No, I live on a farm so I do most of the work on it, My mothers unemployed as she ran into health problems when she had a job and is no longer able to work and we'er in financial difficulty the past year. So I work on my dads farm while he is out earning money himself. I am studying computer technology from 9 - 5 I come home and go out to our farm to work from 5.30 - 10. (I get up at 7 and work then get ready and go to the course) I also done a hotel and catering course last year, so I think I will go back to that in September to qualify as a chef. On the weekend I work on the farm with my dad. So I don't really have a job as such I just help my dad out with the farm work, so he will have more time to to do his work. to be able to put food on the table etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,399 ✭✭✭robbiezero

kjl wrote: »
    The OP is a moron.

I have the best job in the world. I am paid to travel the world working on client sites and when I am not onsite I work from home where I get up at about 11 and finish up at about 5. I get all my meals paid for me and I fly first class and stay in 5 star hotels.

I get more satisfaction from completing a project than the OP every could laying a few bricks.

I worked hard to get where I am today and I won't have some out of work loser tell me that my job doesn't matter.

Fair play to whatever post made you make a complete twat of yourself with the above post.
    I doubt very much that your job matters if you are so defensive about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Ah, was there an English class on that flower and gardening course you done? :pac:

You did

Well in my business I don't hire a cleaner we clean up after ourselfs ditto no Tea Lady Person or Maintanance man person.

Fixed your post there for you OP. Don't worry about thanking me. I'm sure you don't have time, what with the real job and all.

Trolling isn't your strong point. Don't bother trying it again.

Other nice folk - please don't feed the trolls - they like to bite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement