Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why doesn't the superglue stick to the tube? Life's little mysteries...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

mikom wrote: »
    Why is a bl0wjob called a bl0wjob.
    A suckjob possibly......... but a bl0wjob?

Because it's not refering to what the giver does. ;)
    2ndcoming wrote: »
    Why do Manchester City have 3 stars above their crest?

For decoration.

Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭AdolfHipster

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    When I read this I thought, here's a massive Tolkien nerd....then I saw you refer to the flying steeds of the Nazgul as dragons...they were never described as such and definitely were not dragons. I'm not certain if there were any dragons left Middle-Earth at that point (Smaug being the 'last great dragon')

I direct you to the very first words of my post "not my own" this is from someone else amigo

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭AdolfHipster

Shryke wrote: »
    @AdolfHipster You're rekindling the LotR nerd within me. Great post, whoever made it. Cheers for sharing. It could very well be spot on too.

One of my mates is re-reading the hobbit and got into a big LOTR fascination, he found this and send it to me.... makes sense of a lot of things if right

Advertisement