Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone actually pay to download music?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Custardpi wrote: »
    Actually a lot of the time original (second hand) vinyl is likely to be more expensive than reissues of stuff as collectors prefer original copies, even poorer quality ones so that pushes the price up. Vintage vinyl, even just from the 90s has definitely got more expensive the past while. For new (just released/reissue) stuff check out Amazon & Ebay, you should be able to find most stuff for <€20 if you look around.

I know exactly, yeah, when I was referring to the cheaper secondhand records, I meant the really **** ones everyone has that go in a rack outside the stall/shop! :P But the good stuff is generally more expensive, yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭mada999

fouga wrote: »
    if they really cared they would make the music files that they cant be copied or ripped

i'd say that's impossible...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

****ing love zombie threads

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

Yes I pay. The bands I am usually into don't make much money so it's right and fair to support them. Also better first week album sales mean they are more likely to tour more extensively which increases the odds of me seeing them.

Advertisement