Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where/when you going this year?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PCwiggum

10 of us heading to Arinsal on Feb 3rd - mostly all beginners. Won't come quick enough....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Oberstdorf on Feb 6th for a week. I think there's about 7 of us.
    Getting some snow this week, so hope it continues!

Plan is finally to master my fear and successfully pull off a 180 in the park... Blues, Reds, Blacks, I'm fine... But a tiny bit of air and I panic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Oberstdorf on Feb 6th for a week. I think there's about 7 of us.
    Getting some snow this week, so hope it continues!

Plan is finally to master my fear and successfully pull off a 180 in the park... Blues, Reds, Blacks, I'm fine... But a tiny bit of air and I panic!

Oberstdorf is very nice resort with great facilities, not a mad amount of piste mind you. The long red back down to the bottom turns to moguls by late afternoon which can be a great challenge, and lots of fun, if you're on a board.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Just booked Mayrhofen for the 26th!

Anyone been there? Looks like a good selection for slopes and apres ski. I'm thinking of trying boarding (usually ski), not sure if I want to put away the skis' for the full week - might have to see about renting them out for a day or two...

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Anybody heading to La Plange area starting Sat 19th?? If so let me know and ill hook up with you! Myself and another guy heading over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭jack01986

Last day in Val d'Isere today its been snowing all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,078 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Just booked Mayrhofen for the 26th!

Anyone been there? Looks like a good selection for slopes and apres ski. I'm thinking of trying boarding (usually ski), not sure if I want to put away the skis' for the full week - might have to see about renting them out for a day or two...
    Im off there on saturday so will let you know what its like monday week.Ivee been twice before and really like it ,650 km of piste and then some off piste.Mayrhofen apres is legendary and id advise u to try the brucknstadl bar.The only draw back with mayrhofen is you have to get a gondola to the main penken ski area and ques can be pretty long at peak times

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bajj

Very fortunate this year, St Johann on the 19th for a week and then Kitz on the 2nd Feb. Looking good for schnee next week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

bajj wrote: »
    Very fortunate this year, St Johann on the 19th for a week and then Kitz on the 2nd Feb. Looking good for schnee next week.
    It's been chucking it down with schnee today in the western end of the Tyrol. Shame today is my last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

robinph wrote: »
    It's been chucking it down with schnee today in the western end of the Tyrol. Shame today is my last day.

WOOP! Roll on next Saturday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Off to Courmayeur end of Feb for a long weekend then Austria in March. Hopefully Saalbach but yet to be confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

Zakpoane Poland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

just booked cervinia for march 10th - 17th. can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

and Kitzbuhel!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭dzer2

tech wrote: »
    and Kitzbuhel!

Heading there ourselves this Wednesday cant wait its being snowing for the last week:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Just finished the last critical thing that I had to get done in work before going skiing, so now I can start to think about going on Saturday properly. St Anton here we come:D

Just finished the last critical thing that I had to get done in work before going skiing, so now I can start to think about going on Saturday properly. St Anton here we come:D

Hehe! I know how you feel :) We're off to St Anton on Sat too - you flying into Munich?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

Wengen - tomorrow!!!!

olaola wrote: »
    Hehe! I know how you feel :) We're off to St Anton on Sat too - you flying into Munich?

No, we are flying to innsbruck, but I think there are a few lads from work on that Munich flight. Looks like the snow is going to be good for us:D

No, we are flying to innsbruck, but I think there are a few lads from work on that Munich flight. Looks like the snow is going to be good for us:D

Yes, it looks fantastic! Well keep an eye out at the Mooserwirt, I've got pink pants :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Zell am See Feb 2nd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Immelman

Ischgl via Zurich tomorrow until the 26th

Immelman wrote: »
    Ischgl via Zurich tomorrow until the 26th

Great spot - run 60 (red) in Samnaun was our favourite. And the Kitzloch was great for apres ski. We're coming back via Zurich on the 26th.

olaola wrote: »
    Yes, it looks fantastic! Well keep an eye out at the Mooserwirt, I've got pink pants :)

I will be the one lying in the corner exhausted!

I will be the one lying in the corner exhausted!

I'll buy you a Flügerl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Snowbride 2011

Mayrhofen March 9-16th. If anyone is there that week and wants to meet up, just drop me a line :D

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Outsidethebox

Livigno February 11th to 18th.

Myself on the board and 4 skiiers.

Can't feckin wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Saalbach now booked for March - yey!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Snowbride 2011

Mayrhofen March 9-16th. If anyone is there that week and wants to meet up, just drop me a line :D
    Also Sauze D'oulx 16th - 23rd February :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ezekel

Neiderau in the morning, cant wait :D

Advertisement