Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lidl Car Stuff - Monday 19th November

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

They didn't have wipers for the Ohs car but I got a stereo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Stheno wrote: »
    They didn't have wipers for the Ohs car but I got a stereo :)
    Classic - go in for milk and bread, come out with a drill or a power washer! We've all been there.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Esel wrote: »
    Classic - go in for milk and bread, come out with a drill or a power washer! We've all been there.

We went in for a stereo so got what we wanted :)

Don't really get your point?

You might have missed my other posts as they were in chat?

I was just making a light-hearted comment about one going in for basics and buying something relatively expensive that one had not planned to buy. :)

[ Jebus, I sound like Prince Charles there - I used 'one' so you wouldn't think I was referring to you. ]

I did miss that you were planning to buy the stereo however!

Edit: Just noticed that we are join-date and post count mates!

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Anyone got a bottle of the 0w40 handy? Does it have a BMW LL spec on it?

• Advertisement

langdang wrote: »
    Anyone got a bottle of the 0w40 handy? Does it have a BMW LL spec on it?
    Planning to get some today, so I'll post here when/if I do. It is 5W40, btw (presuming you are referring to the full synthetic).

Edit: Just looked at my earlier post in this thread - last year it had BMW Longlife-98.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Esel wrote: »
    Planning to get some today, so I'll post here when/if I do. It is 5W40, btw (presuming you are referring to the full synthetic).

Edit: Just looked at my earlier post in this thread - last year it had BMW Longlife-98.
    It's the 1L bottles I'm interested in, from reading the previous post I thought it was the stuff that came in 5L that was LL-98. LL04 and LL-01 are higher spec than 98 - yeah????

Durrr - I completely misread previous info. It is 5w40 and it was that oil that was discussed previously. I "need" a LL-01 oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭flowers345

Any recent lidl car stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please don't drag up old thread when a check on the LIDL hompage or a new thread will work just as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement