Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Accor Hotels Le Club Platinum Status

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Question for those of you that have experience with this stuff (As I don't)
    If I stayed at the Ibis in Dublin, does this membership do anything for me?

Thanks
    irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

A room upgrade subject to availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nortcider

testicle wrote: »

I don't think that benefit is much good with Ibis as all rooms tend to be identical. I've found that the late check out benefit (up to 4pm) to be the most useful with Ibis.

testicle wrote: »

Good username! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Nortcider wrote: »
    I don't think that benefit is much good with Ibis as all rooms tend to be identical. I've found that the late check out benefit (up to 4pm) to be the most useful with Ibis.

Ibis at the Red Cow has Standard & Superior rooms.

• Advertisement

Would you email them in advance of booking to check if they can allow you the upgrade as a member or just turn up and hope for the best after asking?
    Or do you ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nortcider

Always best to give advance notice. If they agree to the upgrade (or late check out) keep the reply on your phone or print it off in case of problems at check in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Nortcider wrote: »
    I've found that the late check out benefit (up to 4pm) to be the most useful with Ibis.

Ibis don't offer that facility as a matter of course - always best to ask in advance as you said above & if you do get it, it'll be as a gesture of goodwill.

Late checkout is available for stays at the Sofitel, Pullman & M-Gallery brands AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

it seems this is available again
    http://loyaltylobby.com/2013/06/22/le-club-accorhotels-platinum-sign-up-jue-special/

grrrr, no it isnt!
    tried signing up and got this message
    "The given promotion code is not usable anymore"

Advertisement