Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Accor Hotels Le Club Platinum Status

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

http://www.holidaypirates.com/uk-ireland/free-accor-hotels-le-club-platinum-status

Free Platinum Status with Accor :)

114.jpg

Got mine .. gives a good few benefits :D

Get it quick as it disappeared pretty quick last time !
    Nice find, thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Beagslife

Thanks Keith.

I had a regular card with ACCOR Hotels in the past. Nice find.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Great find.

Just to note that if your email address is already on file with Accor, or a partner to Accor, you will not get the upgrade and will need to use a different email address to join.

I was with Novotel and it didn't upgrade because of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thanks Keith,

Greatly appreciate this

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried a few different email addresses :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭peejay1986

johnnykilo wrote: »

Same. Just keep getting...

"Invalid identification. Please try again and make sure the information you enter is correct. E-mail addresses with @accor.com and related domains are not accepted."

EDIT: Managed to get passed this but after registration I only had the Classic Loyalty card, not the Platinum one :(

EDIT2: Scrap that, worked :D Tried it again using a different email address and it went fine. Got the Platinum card.

Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭franklyon

thanks for this, do they send you an actual card through the post or is it just all online?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

Thanks got this, just got email back, I didn't think it has worked as at the final step ingot an error 202 I think. But checked my emails and I have my number.

I think a card will be posted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D16TURBO

Yeah the card will be posted out after your first stay with them. Thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

Great spot OP still available.
    Thks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Thanks OP. Dont know how much I will use it but still got myself registered. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

johnnykilo wrote: »

I just re-tried in work and it worked. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Hotmail was no good but gmail was fine. Got my platinum membership. Thanks to OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Is there any benefit of having this for staying in the Ibis in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

I keep getting Field Address error...gahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

Thanks op, looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Platinum....sweet :)
    Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Yup, worked for me too. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks OP always usefull to have a loyality card when staying in hotels it gets you the little extras.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Sofitel late checkout nice. Worked for me too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Thanks, we use these hotels for work so this should be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Shanegggg

Thanks, just after losing my silver status with my other account so this will do nicely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

nice one...cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

thanks op - just signed up now and worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

The main advantage of getting this card is to status match it to other programs. So you should be able to match this to : HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold (Radisson Hotels) Best Western Diamond Elite, and Priority Club Rewards Plaintum Elite (Marriot and others)

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭franklyon

Time wrote: »
    The main advantage of getting this card is to status match it to other programs. So you should be able to match this to : HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold (Radisson Hotels) Best Western Diamond Elite, and Priority Club Rewards Plaintum Elite (Marriot and others)

Not possible, they have all copped on to Accor giving away their top tier for free.

(I did try though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I transferred my A-Club balance to KLM Flying Blue some time ago, so no recent experience of it tbh. Accor may have comprehensively revamped the programme in the interim but if not, their earning and redemption opportunities just didn't compare favourably with SPG & Hilton Honours. However for those who fancy milking their new found Platinum status for all it's worth, it may be worth taking a peek at the 'Le Club' Flyertalk forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/le-club-accorhotels-667/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Anyone know if it is possible to transfer the points from my old silver account to my new platinum account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Anyone know if it is possible to transfer the points from my old silver account to my new platinum account?

Apparently so, just call and ask them to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

franklyon wrote: »
    Not possible, they have all copped on to Accor giving away their top tier for free.

(I did try though)

Best Western will 100% definitely match it, so maybe match to them and then to the others?

Advertisement