Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend benders- bad news?

Options
13»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Higher

Kev_2012 wrote: »
    I was on a stag in Galway a few weeks back and met 2 aussie girls who told me that there was a saying in Australia " Go hard or go home!" :rolleyes: and started drinking a jagerbomb each, I then straight away asked the barman for a triple jager and redbull, mixed it together and said "We also have a saying here in Ireland, 'Let's drink until the alcohol in our systems destroys our livers and kills us' ", downed my drink and walked away. *SWISH*

And after walking away from these aussie chicks you went home and wanked yourself to sleep.

I like to go out on drinking sessions and not tell the whole world about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There's no such thing as a weekend bender your ether gay or your not no matter what your friend is telling you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Kev.OC wrote: »

And illegal, for what it's worth.
    Sorry, what?

• Site Banned Posts: 13 _88_

Well that was a nice night, ended up in a cell with something called an adult caution for an assault which didn't even take place. Suppose I'll be slashing the aul wrists tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh just shut up.

Namlub wrote: »
    Oh just shut up.

I'm actually serious...but thanks for the support...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

_88_ wrote: »
    Well that was a nice night, ended up in a cell with something called an adult caution for an assault which didn't even take place. Suppose I'll be slashing the aul wrists tomorrow!

Well, you'll be guaranteed the balls deep part now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Making a joke of suicide ain't funny, troll or not.

If you do actually have problems there are plenty of places (not AH) you can find support. Even if you have mental health issues and want to discuss them in a light-hearted manner in AH - try here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056481009

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Ending up in a cell is definitely not good. But what the hell happened anyway? Did you kill a man? Or perhaps you were out "worrying sheep"? They'll lock you up for life in some parts for that kind of carry on.

Tell us your story, as the auld triangle, goes jingle jangle......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

zerks wrote: »
    Fuck the begrudgers and go for it but remember......The Fear will be bad on Monday.

I don't remember getting the fear when I was 17 :-D

In my mid twenties started to pay for hangovers.

I'm seriously worried now. Anybody know what an adult caution is? How serious is it?

Trying to make yourself out to be an Internet hero OP?

Try harder. Re-re troll banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement