Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is The Irish Times Going Tabloid?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

One of the Irish papers did that , two editions.

You just have to learn to fold the paper.

And the IT need to change their layout a little to accomodate the folding.

AH answer

One's butler should have the paper ironed before it is presented to sir.

Yea, but who wants to read the Independent?! No, the only problem I have with the broadsheet format IT is when I'm on a packed DART. It's just too much of a pain in the ar$e trying to fold it and turn pages. If the IT won't produce a tabloid version then they should copy the Guardian's slightly smaller format

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

IceFjoem wrote: »
    One thing that really irritates me is the one sided, pro Israel stance held by the IT. The Palestinian - Israel conflict is not exactly black and white and horrific things are committed by both sides, but the IT blatantly avoid the moral issues of Zionism and you can forget about objective discussion of Israeli War Crimes.

you have never actually read the irish times have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

sheesh wrote: »
    you have never actually read the irish times have you?

No. :o

Advertisement