Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC Lunch Time on Today FM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Show is so much better with Anne on the mics instead of Adele. Hopefully they'll keep giving her the amount of air time she deserves. Her version of Blurred Lines was amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

siblers wrote: »
    Show is so much better with Anne on the mics instead of Adele. Hopefully they'll keep giving her the amount of air time she deserves. Her version of Blurred Lines was amazing.

I would say the show is funnier with Anne, but from what I can tell, Adele is a very good producer for this type of show.

Yeah that's fair enough. I probably take Adele's work for granted at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Foley on Today Fm... Just a few seconds but was still great!!

KC: What are THEY doing here?!

Ray Foley: Love the Show!

Ann: We don't do that!

Brilliant! :D:pac:

• Advertisement

That was Ray D'Arcey.... Right????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

The guy who does the show with KC, am I the only person who finds his sniggery laugh to be the most irritating thing ever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

The guy who does the show with KC, am I the only person who finds his sniggery laugh to be the most irritating thing ever?

no :confused:

i love lenny! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I think it's gas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Sounds like a dirty old man or someone who thinks they themselves are the funniest person ever. Can't stand it, or him. It's up there with Jimmy Carr's laugh in annoying-ness.

• Advertisement

Sounds like a dirty old man or someone who thinks they themselves are the funniest person ever. Can't stand it, or him. It's up there with Jimmy Carr's laugh in annoying-ness.

:pac::pac::pac:

4911943995_44b9b86237_z.jpg

I always find something funnier when the likes of Lenny and Ann laugh too. You know it was funny enough to break them from whatever task they're at in the background!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,628 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ann: [to KC] "you have a crush on Harry Styles, don't you?"

KC: [caught unawares] "I have a JCB... that'd crush Harry Styles... wouldn't it?"

:D:D:D:D:D

I had just turned on when he said it, was superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭LeakyGee

Drove from Galway to Dublin today and caught the entire show for the first time

The Lotto call,Game of Moans, Paul from Royseven & Conor McGregor interview and those two
    Lady GAGA fans who burst into the studio, and Ann's showbiz bit. Thought it was a solid show & the music was
    spot on (Apart from Avicii....jesus wept)

They got 'Radio Moment of the week' in The Irish Times radio review for the 'Bez Happy Mondays' interview, so even the Irish Times are tuning in.Give it a year and will I think it will be as good as the Foley show was.

Having said that, I'd love Foley back on TodayFM somewhere on the day time line up.

I missed a little bit of the show at the start there, why is KC in Cork and the rest back at base?

That Pun Game today was excellent! Very funny stuff. :D

Anyone know the first two questions for the EP ticket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Don't forget to bring protection to electric picnic! Ha that's one for feedback with jp!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,628 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Don't forget to bring protection to electric picnic! Ha that's one for feedback with jp!

If feedback comes back.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    If feedback comes back.

:(

Feck off back too the Foley thread if ye wana talk about the EX king of lunch times! The new king of lunch time owns this thread!
    Ray who???

Please come back Ray I'm only joking. You and kc one after another be great! Think of the mischief ye'd get upto

Is KC away for one week or two?

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Is KC away for one week or two?

Are ya not enjoying "PC in for KC" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

God PC is so annoying. I don't mind him on a sat morn, but he really doesnt bring anything to the weekday lunchtime show. Today FM need to have a good back up available to cover holidays, not to use phil "in" Cawley at every opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

aw l like phil cawley!

I don't mind Fill-in Phil to be honest, he has a weird but funny sense of humor and even though he sounds cheesy, he ain't half as bad as Tony Fenton.

Just wondering when KC is back is all, strange having both D'Arcy and KC off the airwaves!

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I don't mind Fill-in Phil to be honest, he has a weird but funny sense of humor and even though he sounds cheesy, he ain't half as bad as Tony Fenton.

Just wondering when KC is back is all, strange having both D'Arcy and KC off the airwaves!

I think they are both back Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭patrickc

I'm almost sure KC said he was away for two weeks.

Advertisement